Big Bear

Fart, didn?t you say to short these dudes a few day back.

Mentor Graphics (MENT) is falling $2.50, or 21 percent, to $9.38, enough to make it the leading percentage decliner among Nasdaq National Market listed stocks, after the design automation software company's disappointed investors with its 2003 outlook. anal cyst Jeffrey Macy at Needham followed by downgrading the stock to "hold" from "buy," citing the company's "anemic growth outlook, higher than expected expenses, and the stock's recent run up." As of Tuesday's close, the stock had gained 130 percent since the Oct. 3 close. RBC Capital Markets also downgraded the stock

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See you obblow espanyole!

From last night's, and this morning's Intraday comments in the Anals.

Last night:

On that basis, tomorrow could be a swup, after a 5 hour cycle low in the first hour. The cmap for the low is 919. At the outside, they could dip to 910. Doc is looking for something that looks like the projections below. Check back for the pre-market update at 9:15 NY time.

12302.38.gif

And this AM.

Last night I mentioned that the dip this morning could be as low as 910. Well! Based on the fucutures the downside cmap for the AM low is 914. The revised cycle map looks like this.

anals.34.gif

Would that 'twere so simple each day!

Next update will be posted in the Anals between 12:30 and 1 PM

Fartie, it wasn't just you -- I and, I think, Fokker, have held on to shorts through this madness. Okay, I just got back from being out all morning, now I have to work my way through another 7 pages of IDS to catch up.

Doc, maybe Night Stool could be posted on IDS under "Important" topics so it comes right up to the top. And of course it is important :D

Wow thanks for the support. You too Dr. B.

With the lack of reponses on Night Stool sometimes I wonder if I'm wasting my time.

If any of you have suggestions on how to improve it send me a message or email me or alceringa. Also tell me which parts you like and which are not relevant.

Hadjin subscribes, and he's a lurker. Its good Karma to deserve that from which you take. Particular trading assistance aside, a wealth of highly desirable general information gets posted here as it happens or as soon as its uncovered.

Its good to be a REAL Stoolie; besides, the babes are Hot...

Doc, I wish you the greatest success but I fear this board gets to popular and the media starts paying attention. They could learn so much from all of us that are "on to them", but they probably are too arrogant. Complicated Girl, good luck. I'm new here but I now find this board and Doc invaluable. This is the only message board I've ever posted on. My typing is speeding up to 12 words/minute.

It would be almost impossible for me to designate who the subscribers are. However, each of you is welcome to add it to your signature line!

Maybe I'll start a test a moan y'all Forum. Call it Stooliemonials. :lol:

Archived