Warren's "Buffet"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe its different this time...lol. RARELY does a stock or index make a strong move down off a new high, hit its 200 day then make a parabolic move to a new high. Sellin em RUTS all day long. Trade Safe

610864[/snapback]

Summoner,

When you talk..people listen...

I think I'll go take a leisurely airplane ride with my son to relax before the games begin....

post-1110-1190849454_thumb.jpg

610870[/snapback]

Huh. That sounds nice. I had to let my assistant borrow my car to go withdraw some cash to pay his margin calls.

I TOLD him the homies weren't going to bounce today.

post-837-1190853183.jpg

Buffet anyone?? :lol:

610844[/snapback]

Is the "Buffett Rumor" trying to tell us sumpthin' ?

Recall that the last Buffett Rumor surfaced on Friday, July 13 when he was supposedly about to buy a stake in Hovnanian, the sorry-ass homebubbler.

Turned out to be a bogus-ity.

But it was good for a 25% boner.

The SPX topped the very next day, hung in mid-air for another 4 or 5 days, then the waterfall commenceth.

Note that the Feb waterfall coincided with yet another fake rumor: a Dow Chem LBO.

Perhaps these fake rumors are the Pigmen? giving each other the high sign. Have we broken the code?

610851[/snapback]

Perhaps another telling sign is the pitiful volume under which they rally to new highs. If all the champagne-cork popping, "all the bears are idiots" crap was accompanied by an actual follow-through day...i'd actually go long. Instead, what we get is a computer-driven grind to a new high that fails in a 2 day crash. After which, the computers reset and re-grind. But i'm not bitter or anything.

post-2311-1190853579_thumb.jpg

All Ords surging to yet another record high tonight...if bears don't hold the line tomorrow, that could soon be a US headline for the NY Comp....

610875[/snapback]

KW dude, bears have NOT been holding the line for the last 1000 points or so on both the AORD and the Dow. The only things bears have been holding are its severely kicked crown jewels.

All Ords surging to yet another record high tonight...if bears don't hold the line tomorrow, that could soon be a US headline for the NY Comp....

610875[/snapback]

KW dude, bears have NOT been holding the line for the last 1000 points or so on both the AORD and the Dow. The only things bears have been holding are its severely kicked crown jewels.

610884[/snapback]

They've held the line for 6 friggin' days now, at a retest of a very important psychological Big Round Number....if that means nothing to you, so be it.....

Maybe its different this time...lol. RARELY does a stock or index make a strong move down off a new high, hit its 200 day then make a parabolic move to a new high. Sellin em RUTS all day long. Trade Safe

610864[/snapback]

Summoner,

I think I'll go take a leisurely airplane ride with my son to relax before the games begin....

610870[/snapback]

Huh. That sounds nice. I had to let my assistant borrow my car to go withdraw some cash to pay his margin calls.

610876[/snapback]

What's that you sayin' back there? That there's a kid on the nose of a plane? What plane ?

post-1762-1190862495_thumb.jpg

610864[/snapback]

Summoner,

610870[/snapback]

610876[/snapback]

What's that you sayin' back there? That there's a kid on the nose of a plane? What plane ?

610886[/snapback]

I don't see a kid. He musta gotten tired of riding and got off the nose.

post-837-1190862624.jpg

610875[/snapback]

610884[/snapback]

They've held the line for 6 friggin' days now, at a retest of a very important psychological Big Round Number....if that means nothing to you, so be it.....

610885[/snapback]

So I guess I'll close all longs now and put my crown jewels on the line by going balls-to-the-wall short. Sounds dangerous enough it may just work.

610864[/snapback]

Summoner,

610870[/snapback]

610876[/snapback]

610886[/snapback]

I don't see a kid. He musta gotten tired of riding and got off the nose.

610887[/snapback]

I hope he slid off in the right direction :o

post-1762-1190863072.gif

:o Think Bernanke was a hawk ??

Check out this dude from Japan, after 2nd quarter GDP contracted 1.2% :lol:

Sept. 27 (Bloomberg) -- The Bank of Japan should keep raising interest rates gradually to keep the economy from overheating, central bank board member Miyako Suda said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...QAps&refer=home

Archived