IDS World Markets Tues 18th September 07

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a 6 month cycle thrust day.

Unless they reverse it tomorrow.

608640[/snapback]

Ben was only going to cut 25bps until he heard greenie say that the housing bubble wasn't his fault. He figured he could destroy the dollar and cause hyper inflation and when his memoirs are released he can deny it!

Will not be shock to see a close at 14K by this Friday.

608615[/snapback]

Pssssshhhhhhhht. 10 more minutes should do it. Tomorrow looks more of the same. This is the biggest gift to equities ever. And exactly so now all the Joe6 401K's can get a boost. Credit Crunch swept under the table (for now).

See you in 6 or 8 months when the infation poop hits the fan. But for now it's party like it's 1999.

:)

CAVEAT - This goes only to theory and is not in any way directed at any individual.

Can we now in THEORY say that using fractals as a PREDICTION method does not seem to work?

(I am not saying that looking back in history that one can not find two periods with similar characteristics, but that is a historical analysis not a predictive analysis.)

CRAP!!!!

You know that little back & forth between Paulson, Bernake and Blankfien I posted earlier today?

Well, now there is an unmarked black car and a NJ State Police car outside my house..... :ph34r:

Sh!t!!!!

06bank-190.jpg

608656[/snapback]

Yea, with the year you are having....this will be the cop that handcuffs you... :rolleyes:

post-1110-1190145593_thumb.jpg

Archived