IDS World Markets Fri 10th August 07

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont fool your self and worry. the markets will do what ever they do.  they can go down they can go up.  for a while it was best to play the up sides. now its most likely going to move sideways or get very wild.  look at the futes this am.  i bought the open sold about 11. 

stop trying to wonder about the fed and gold its not worth it. that won't make you money. just watch the charts.

signed, troll.

598538[/snapback]

I do watch the charts, and I appreciate your comments.

It is that I feel much like beardrech's comments and I really would like to know the mechanics of the system. I remain amazed how so many people are involved in the financial industry and how important it is to the US and the world, and really no one knows (publicly) how the thing really works.

598544[/snapback]

There are many bloggers and posters, both from within and outside the system, describing how things work. Some of them are right here.

Fed arranges weekend repos for the third time.

Closed out my DAI put position.

Small: 3b with a 5.10% stop.

598504[/snapback]

Wow. a repo at 1:50 PM. Never saw that before. Nor the limitation to MBS in all three repos.

598582[/snapback]

Armageddon (Next Week) - How so Lee. Whats to say the Fed won't keep pumping it up. All the way back to 1532 on S&P.

Wonder if Chuck "Trimtabs" Biderman is still holding 200% long the SPX from 1545?

If so, his tabs are getting trimmer all the time.

598545[/snapback]

He's now 300% long.

Based on the shrinkage of his equity since he went long at the top.

Is that the margin man I see?

A succession of Sack chairmen.

post-2961-1186774427_thumb.jpg

post-2961-1186774450_thumb.jpg

post-2961-1186774510_thumb.jpg

post-2961-1186774519_thumb.jpg

I see a pattern. Who is the puppetmaster and who is the rube?

Is it the handicapped governor? Is it the CareBear?

Hmmm.... Who is the puppetmaster? Could it be... the guy who sits on the Harvard Corporation and is Chairman of an elite Citibank committee?

Did not want to wait for the close and exited my QLD at 93.13. Looking forward to Monday to do it again.

I would REALLY like the major averages to close with small loses today.

Fed arranges weekend repos for the third time.

Closed out my DAI put position.

Small: 3b with a 5.10% stop.

598504[/snapback]

Wow. a repo at 1:50 PM. Never saw that before. Nor the limitation to MBS in all three repos.

598582[/snapback]

Armageddon (Next Week) - How so Lee. Whats to say the Fed won't keep pumping it up. All the way back to 1532 on S&P.

598595[/snapback]

They are pushing on a string, methinks. And I also think the crisis is bigger than we think because I suspect that most of those CDOs and a huge portion of MBS and GSE paper are completely worthless, and they are held by every financial institution in the world in huge quantities.

The run on the bank is here and the Ponzi men have stripped the vaults to the bare walls.

Archived