Monthly Digger - May 2007

I'll bet your wondering how HUI weathers any storms brewing. After HUI took back April I have one line on my chart that shows 330 may be one potential low for this quarter. It just happens to be the 200 day moving average now.

If the HUI does pull back that far then watch for some stocks to pull back to support. In that case maybe GSS can pull back above 3.80.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1177978930.png

HUI

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1177978745.png

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GG:

It's a bellweather stock.

The chart is neutral, but it it probably has a more bullish than bearish bent.

I'm looking for a bounce, then a decline as the last wave plays out.

Let's see if OBV support, the price lower trendline, the lower MACD trendline, and AROON hold through this.

post-1352-1177991672_thumb.jpg

HUI P&F:

I use the 60 minute chart as it best represents my swing trading strategy.

Note how support according to the blue line and historically resides at 331.24.

More recently support is at 325.36.

Don't ignore that historical support zone. Traders who missed the boat will liquidate longs and shorts there.

The chart shows a clear 3 wave down pattern. Nine boxes in the second last column of o's, 4 boxes up in x's and 10 boxes down in o's.

If waves 1 and 3 of the current impulse down are complete, we should bounce from here by about 4 or 5 boxes, then decline by another 9 boxes.

post-1352-1177994793_thumb.png

Bears better get movin' on the downside here soon or else. So far, their failure to provide follow through selling gives more ammo to the bulls to take the ole' yeller higher. If GCM7 can close the pit back over "the line" then were going well over $700 before this move officially ends. :huh:

post-1121-1178014873_thumb.png

Our forecast is now three months of sideways or declining goldprices or an inversion to new highs

Whichever way for a long term investor it does not matter

Sideways or down is a coming buy

inversion is a sell 30% six months from now

Guest smsc
I think this might just be the longest gold stock correction since the gold bull...

579753[/snapback]

Nope. See above.

The No, if's, and's, or but's scenario for the $HUI.

You're in a two week time frame where the $HUI will launch into the higher 400's.  Once it makes it's move, there will be only short burst pullbacks to hop aboard. 

For those who want to clean up short term trades after the move...if you know me, feel free to e-mail me for the exact number to look for.

I see the pundits on the other side of this trade and my comfort grows steadily by the day...

See you at the top...

The CoinGuy

P.S. Procto...I don't agree with every aspect of this chart you've posted because of some innacurracies in cycle presentation and formation development, "but"....even though I see a lack of experience in the chart, to me it looks like a budding technical anal cyst on his way to bigger things...someone who isn't afraid to do some homework.  A true artist in the making is my opinion and his fabrication is more accurate than most... A young Goober perhaps?

I'll add, even though I'd prefer not to comment on his time frame, but 1(one) mid-cycle correction should be accounted for...in fact...counted on.  Take it to the bank..I will.

579378[/snapback]

As Gold Falls / Gold Stocks Show Relative Strength / Yet Another BUY ME NOW ALERT

Coin Guy, the summation of indicators I follow agrees with your conclusion. The gold stocks have continued lower compressing into Dover Sole territory significantly increasing the probability of a strong rally from here. Currently, many short term indicators have exceeded the 95% probability level that gold stocks will be higher within 2 weeks. The short-term Up/Down Volume indicator that tracks the XAU for example, just hit a 98.8% probability of another low being put in place. I suspect that today or tomorrow could see the bottom. True to the "Buy the Dips" mantra, I'm in the process of accumulating a few more of my favorites here.

gooberout :)

I wonder if we have disconnected (again) from the USD - I hope so - my Canadian gold stocks can't take any more of this USD weakness! Hopefully the USD rebounds with gold. Notice that gold and gold stocks have also disconnected from the DOW.

Archived