Waiting for Scam Week

Something's going on with synm.  Might wast to roll some of your Yourainium profits into this puppy.

Syntroleum Corporation engages in the research, development, and commercialization of the Syntroleum Process, a proprietary process designed to convert natural gas or synthesis gas into synthetic liquid hydrocarbons. The company�s synthetic liquid hydrocarbons are further processed to liquid fuels, such as diesel, jet fuel, kerosene, and naphtha for use in internal combustion engines, jet/turbine engines, diesel engines, and fuel cells; and specialty products, such as synthetic lubricants, process oils, waxes, liquid normal paraffins, and chemical feedstocks. It operates natural gas and coal development projects in Papua New Guinea, the People�s Republic of China, and the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I'll be looking for an entry for what looks to be a potential 4 bagger. The gap is at 14.56, just above it's top down tl. :rolleyes:

575008[/snapback]

im going to check this one , nice chart

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody at Prudent Bear Chat said that Zimbabwe's stock market is up over 600% this year.

Putting Peru to shame.....

I looked it up here.

Sure enough, he was correct.

Bubbles going off everywhere.

575046[/snapback]

Check out their currency. Weimar City.

Folks were using paper money instead of TP because toilet paper cost more per sheet than the money.

Here's a quote from the NYTimes last year:

"How bad is inflation in Zimbabwe? Well, consider this: at a supermarket near the center of this tatterdemalion capital, toilet paper costs $417."

"No, not per roll. Four hundred seventeen Zimbabwean dollars is the value of a single two-ply sheet. A roll costs $145,750 ? in American currency, about 69 cents."

"The price of toilet paper, like everything else here, soars almost daily, spawning jokes about an impending better use for Zimbabwe's $500 bill, now the smallest in circulation."

"But what is happening is no laughing matter. For untold numbers of Zimbabweans, toilet paper ? and bread, margarine, meat, even the once ubiquitous morning cup of tea ? have become unimaginable luxuries. All are casualties of the hyperinflation that is roaring toward 1,000 percent a year, a rate usually seen only in war zones."

So a stock market going up 600% in a few months is just keeping up with hyperinflation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/02/world/af...=rssnyt&emc=rss

575054[/snapback]

hi! it is me again talking about living thru hyperinflation.

if THEY are going to fix/escape all that mess thru hyperinflation, it will hurt a lot, and it will hurt almost everybody. so what kind of fixing/escaping would it be?

sorry for repeating myself.

Short away!

Not the type of candle you would want to see in an uptrend like this.

574959[/snapback]

I am

Isn't this a Uranium stock==and if so it was the very one my maven friend says he was in--

I wonder why you're so certain?

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: With Uranium htting $ 131 per poounnd wouldn't it be wiser to wait and see or ?????

Originally, that was one that old Yoshaviah loved to tout.

The touting of low float penny stocks is subject to abuse and manipulation.  Let's try to stay away from discussing this type of issue.

575027[/snapback]

I know you used to think i was doing that, but since then I try to stick to stocks of at least one dollar - except in some Cando gold stocks. It's just not worth it when Fido charges 8 bucks per 1000 shares.

In case anyone has been wondering WHY BTU (peabody) cannot seem to break out.....

Form 144: Filing to Sell 50000 Shares of Peabody Energy Corp (BTU)

Filer: ENGELHARDT, IRL F. Relation: Chairman

Stock Name: Peabody Energy Corp Stock CUSIP: 704549104

Stock Symbol: BTU Exchange: NYSE

Transaction date: April 02, 2007 Shares for sale: 50000 Value held: $2000000

Broker: OPPPENHEIMER & CLOSE, INC.

As yet unlaunched, its DX10 entry-level chip, R(V)610 is already set to become the fastest-selling graphics chip of all time. OEMs just went beserk for these cards, able to bring Vista capabilities and gaming at baseline resolutions for a very affordable price, thanks to 65nm manufacturing process at TSMC.

They are talking about what AMD did with their ATI graphics. (Only acquired them last Aug)

Link

JIMBO BULLS CHARTER

No not me the other one: the screamer creamer.

For $1.2 bill in equity you get $4.5 bill in revenues <_<

What a great buy

You aslo get $19 Bill in debt :huh:

And theres more you get negative 800 mill in annual cash flow. :o

Its a great short. :D

Join us during the trading day at IDS.

Today's thread-

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8326

During trading hours today the board will be open to registered users only. If you aren't registered, do so now. Just click the Register link in the top menu. Your registration will be approved within minutes if you use the email address from your ISP. If you use a free email address, I will send you a validation email. That will take longer to approve.

Archived