Corporate Bond Bonanza

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always come up blank when I try to determine who"Best Guitarist Of All Time" is...  there are just too many of them....  my personal favorite for the last few years has been Stevie Ray Vaughan...

here I am, trying to follow in the footsteps of giants...

I'm still light years away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsLq3UFz0ww

572617[/snapback]

Nice man. Enjoyed it.

I wondered how all those bikers could afford thse high priced hogs. :blink:

The Subprime Economy: Subprime Meltdown Spreading from Mortgages to Subprime Credit Cards, Subprime Auto Loans and Harley Davidson?s Hog Loans

Nouriel Roubini | Mar 29, 2007

Last week this blog argued that the subprime mortgage meltdown would spread to other aspects of the subprime lending: credit cards, auto loans, subprime consumer credit. Today we got news that even Harley Davidson?s motor hogs are being financed with subprime loans: 20% of their hogs loans are subprime and the 30-day delinquency rate on such loans has increased from a 3.6% between Q1 of 2005 and Q2 of 2006 to 5.18% in Q4 of 2006, an almost doubling of delinquency rates in two quarters.

http://www.rgemonitor.com/blog/roubini/186351

I always come up blank when I try to determine who"Best Guitarist Of All Time" is...  there are just too many of them....  my personal favorite for the last few years has been Stevie Ray Vaughan...

here I am, trying to follow in the footsteps of giants...

I'm still light years away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsLq3UFz0ww

572617[/snapback]

Really nice work Suds.

You don't really want to give up your day job yet anyway do you?

Hulbert thinks recent gold sentiment shows gold price to be somewhat ahead of what it should be...

When I wrote my March 7 column, in contrast, the HGNSI stood at precisely zero. In other words, in the wake of less than a $30 rally in gold bullion, the average gold timer has increased his recommended gold market exposure by 42.9 percentage points.

This isn't the kind of reaction you'd expect if the rally of the past three weeks was the beginning of a longer-term rally with significantly more upside potential. As contrarians are fond of saying, bull markets like to climb a wall of worry. And what we've seen for much of March would be better characterized as jumping on a bullish bandwagon.

hey, I'm not getting rich either...

I think we are at or near the lows now on the XAU.

1.  XAU:Gold ratio is near the bottom of the range

2.  Rydex Gamers have all but abandoned the PM fund

3.  ASA is out performing the U.S. big cap golds

The only wildcard is oil.  If oil is overextended and pulls down the CRX, then the gold stocks will get dragged down with them.

But for now..........

big.chart?symb=asa&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=1875558&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=2541&mocktick=1&rand=6135

572627[/snapback]

post-184-1175302795_thumb.jpg

post-184-1175302843_thumb.jpg

jickiss is back!

and

for sure, the power of the Belief System that rests on MoMo Trends has never been greater.

the anti gold forces have used this Belief System against the Bulls in the Miners very effectively.

in addition, virtually all of the Gold Mining Companies, such as GG whose chart is below, really have not yet delivered the kind of Earnings that were expected by Miners Bulls 5 years ago.

Meanwhile, as background Musik, the eps models and the technical analysis software models of the hedge funds cause these entities to avoid gold miners or to short them.

Furthermore, how many miners shares are sold short, repeatedly, by the anit-gold forces that are really pure book entry short sales, wherein no shares are, in fact, really borrowed?

Call the SEC and ask them to tell ewe, dont ask your jickiss......if you think that this number is very low or zero, well, for some, there is -0- that can be done to open their minds to how agressively stealing is accepted by some entities. you can live, after all, without brains and ethics, but can you live without money????

despite these annoying factors, there are

really

TWO GIANT issues that trump the above considerations; namely, the Metal at this point is not clearly indicating a desire, technically, to show a trending advance.

and

the long term and intermediate term interest rates are still LOW. The LOW rates make da Boyz Strong.

now, you can either Buy Weakess and get rich, or sell weakness, like da Boyz want you to do. so, do you buy or sell GG here?????? This is the Question.

GG has, to your jickiss, Ninety ($90) written all over its chart.

Key numbers are $28.50 and the $32-33 Zone.

here be da GG chart. forget the nonsense South of the Border. The Chart will make the Road Rise up to $90 soon enough, despite the idea that the Road will make the chart (the Blocked Road, that is) (of none accord) weak. anybody wonder who is blocking that road???

answer: all them that sell Weakness. get it????

anybody here going to start building a giant long position in the waayyy out of the money GG call options?

love,

jickiss!

ps pls Note Well that the real channel of GG is, in fact, A-A' -- B-B' as marked for your examination. Thimk! da Boyz do Thimk.

post-1911-1175303418_thumb.jpg

Archived