Bernanke Goes Sideways

took a careful look at the CFC REO California list yesterday, 98% were in areas that I would not want to live or own a rental unless you like section 8 types.

This may prove to be a bit of a problem for the finanical industry that needs to unload these foreclosures now and in the future.? The buyer pool is and will become smaller and affluent picking up homes in the better neighborhoods rather then Elk Grove or Compton for example.

570228[/snapback]

This is just the tip of the icebergs. The weakest fall first.

There's a tsunami of foreclosures building in prime locations. I reckon the shit will really start hitting the fan by July. Look for the headlines late this summer, and a 40% haircut in prices in some of the hottest markets.

And that will just be for starters.

I warn again. This thing has barely started. We are looking at a multi year bear market in real estate, with crushing losses that will turn the financial industry on its head. Enjoy the party in stocks while you can. It will be the last one for a long, long time.

This is a massive shell game, complete with shills and shill bidders, carnival barkers and phony cops. A spectacle of fraud of biblical proportions. Milk it for all it's worth, and when the time comes, reverse.

570234[/snapback]

Will keep me eye on the every expanding REO list doc! :lol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
does anyone know how to download the jim cramer video talking about manipulation. I talked to the securities regulator here in Idaho about that and recommending stocks on his Crapvision program. The regulator laughed and said what do you want me to do about it. He then ask me for ideas.? I am a registered Investment Adviser and if I fart wrong I can have the state up my ass. Why can't these jokers like Cramer ever be touched. The state says it is a SEC thing.

any ideas would be appreciated. I would love to go back to the state with some suggestions. Most of the public is going to be screwed. I would think smart honest people would like to be fully educated on the market and its dangers.

570227[/snapback]

Somebody on IDS said it had been pulled. CNBS probably told Cramer not to be bragging about how He finessed Money Honey and Bob Pissonme into to tauting stuff he was unloading. :lol:

does anyone know how to download the jim cramer video talking about manipulation. I talked to the securities regulator here in Idaho about that and recommending stocks on his Crapvision program. The regulator laughed and said what do you want me to do about it. He then ask me for ideas.  I am a registered Investment Adviser and if I fart wrong I can have the state up my ass. Why can't these jokers like Cramer ever be touched. The state says it is a SEC thing.

any ideas would be appreciated. I would love to go back to the state with some suggestions. Most of the public is going to be screwed. I would think smart honest people would like to be fully educated on the market and its dangers.

570227[/snapback]

Somebody on IDS said it had been pulled. CNBS probably told Cramer not to be bragging about how He finessed Money Honey and Bob Pissonme. :lol:

570238[/snapback]

Interesting, when you try to watch program you get the message "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TheStreet.com"

They worry more about the Street than Viacom?

The Williamses: Buyer drops out

The next step will be to take the house off the market, put in new cabinets and counters and relist it. That's another expense that the couple will not recoup in a higher selling price. "I would like to raise the price," says Karen, "but that would not go over around here.

The Eatons: Fingers crossed

The Eatons are making the property even more attractive by replacing the ceramic counters with granite and updating the utility room. When the buyers see the updates it may clinch the deal

I bet these folks must be sick to death of the smell of perculated coffee and freshly baked cookies... :lol: :lol:

Windy is spot on as usual.

There is not a hope in hell of the market going down with this much short interest.

So if the whole housing debacle is going to implode around July,the market should know well in advance,which means we have a small window for a searing rally to burn all the shorts before the ultimate crash sometime in late April/early May.

The thought of going long in this environment is suicidal,which means it must be right... :lol:

So far, none of this real estate, mortgage bubble stuff has mattered to stock market performance.

I disagree.

It's mattered all right.

To the upside. :lol:

Ben's learning to throw good money after bad, just like Uncle Al. The worse the problem, the bigger the boner.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Now that the market's got some upside traction, those p/c numbers are gonna give it some Nitro fuel boost. It doesn't matter 'til it matters.

Nice calls, dude.

I was thinking how They could protect themselves against an epic stock crash. By They, I include the PigMen and their favored institutions such as the OCC, NYSE, and Nasdaq.

Here's what I think is a possible scenario moving forward:

Before the final blow-off, there could be a bunch of rugged shakedowns to get rid of those LEAP-holders and market timers.

Besides discouraging mo-mo monkeys, such a move would benefit the OCC in two important ways. First, it would increase the implied volatilities to make options prohibitively expensive. Second, it could help increase the bid-ask spreads.

These three factors would protect the OCC, IMO.

Now, with 20/20 hindsight, I see that the cumulative A/D line never broke below its 50 dma in this decline. I thought it would. Most significant corrections of the last few years saw the line break below it, and test the 200 dma. This time, it kissed the 50, then bounced right offf it like a satellite on a planet's atmosphere, accelerating it to the outer limits of the universe.

Any chance of a more significant decline in the next weeks or months depends on this line breaking down again. In the chart below, you can see how most breaks were preceded by a similar kiss-bounce-kiss-breakdown scenario. We'll have to see what happens in the next few weeks.

post-1762-1174603647_thumb.jpg

Archived