"Expect It All" FX Trading

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

and

ohmigod! mind reading? plane commumications in reverse mirror upside down and backwards, too?

anyway, Marky Mark somehow anticipated the ABX chart that your jickiss wanted to post.

lately, your jickiss has been buy-ing ABX, a little here and a little there.

ABX looks, (like GG, NEM and TRE) to be dirt cheep to your jickiss. Gold Miners are Value Shares here. This Means that you gotta buy em when they be cheep, and then you will sell them when the gold herd gets Excited again.

the Question is Easy: Would you short GG or ABX on monday? (or NEM or TRE for that matter????) we have been down this road before.....TRE should have Been Shorted at $9.00. period. not now.

There is -0- way to short ABX or GG here, unless you are on a suicide mission.

of course, your jickiss is Absolutely Certain that GOLD will soon be over $700 the oz. If others think that Gold is going to, lets say, $250 or whatever, well, sure, GG or ABX will drop.

The Gold Shares Trading situation here is dominated by Funds and Black Boxes that have not a clue what the Value of these shares will BECOME when the EPS models get thrown into the Trash Can, in favour of Asset Valuation Models.

This, if you care to think about it, in reverse, will happen in a lot of RE. When an Asset Valuation Basis of Appraisal replaces mo-mo price models, well, you get the idea...Gold Shares Here are "Priced" Anit-MoMo on Flatish EPS results....

in the soon to be here future, when most business are slowing a lot, gold, as a business will be on Fire, as the Metal moves towards $1,000.

or not, ewe decide!

love, jickiss!

Hold Fast!

post-1911-1173493387_thumb.jpg

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Marky Mark, did you notice that your avatar seems to be a bit, what is the phrase, Severe?

is this a sign of the top, in code, maybe?

just wondering....on the Right Hand cost, they wonder.

in Kali, well, they just Live!

jickiss!

from cnn/money

Countrywide stops no-money-down lending

The mortgage lender tells brokers to end offering the option of no down payment as delinquencies increase.

March 9 2007: 5:28 PM EST

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- Countrywide Financial Corp., the largest U.S. mortgage lender, Friday told its brokers to stop offering borrowers the option of a no-money-down home loan, according to a document obtained by Reuters.

Loans financing 100 percent of a home's value are among those leading to a sharp rise in delinquencies at U.S. mortgage lenders. Such mortgages below "prime" quality have resulted in the closure, sale or losses at more than two dozen mortgage lenders, anal cysts said.

"Please get in any deals over 95 LTV [loan-to-value] today!" Countrywide said late Friday in an urgent e-mail. "Countrywide BC will no longer be offering any 100 LTV products as of Monday, March 12."

Countrywide (Charts), along with lenders ranging from HSBC Holdings Plc (Charts), Europe's biggest bank, to NovaStar Financial Inc. (Charts) to New Century Financial Corp. (Charts) have reported rising delinquencies lately.

Countrywide knows all about the fraud they've perpetuated for the last three years.

They know their clients aren't good for the loans. Now Countrywide needs downpayments so that have some extra cash in case a paper owner comes calling and demands a buy back for their shitty loans.

566557[/snapback]

uh....

cept dat Countrywide doesn't get any cash from lower LTV's. The seller gets the cash.

Puplava, everybody under the sun really, was predicting a pullback, followed by a move to new highs.

All too easy, if ya' ask me. But ... if everybody's jumping in on the long side following this 48 hour recession, then it'll happen.

No fiat wealth is ever destroyed. Most things are possible with imaginary money.

propser.com is a place where people down on their luck ask strangers for personal loans, offering to pay them back at extremely high interest rates. Here's a guy that needs $15k and is offering to pay back at 19%. Amazingly people are loaning him money! Just another form of gambling.

Potential Lenders,

I am 30 years old and a father of three. I currently own a Mortgage company and have for the lase 7 years. I have been in realestate and lending for over 10 years. I am requesting this loan to payoff all of my revolving debt. Due to my ratio of ballance to credit limit my credit scores are the lowest that they have ever been. If I could payoff this debt my scores would jump back into the 700's where they belong. I am a very active real estate investor and have 21 residential properties and 1 commercial building. Three years ago I bought 4 houses on 3 year A.R.M.'s that are about to adjust. I intend to refi them but before I do so I need to get my scores up so that I can get the interest rates that I deserve. If I am able to clear out this debt and get my scores up I will be saving about $200 dolars a month more than the prosper payment. I can document plenty of income and welcome any and all of your questions. I have become a lender on prosper so that I can see the credit grades of the loans that are getting funded. It amazes me how many people that have current derogitory credit and past due ballances and still recieve bids. I have never been late and I have a very extensive credit profile. Please fund my loan and I will add you to the list of accounts in good standings.

JML

:rolleyes: :blink: :unsure: :o

uh....

cept dat Countrywide doesn't get any cash from lower LTV's. The seller gets the cash.

566578[/snapback]

oops, my mistake.

Obviously countrywide thought there was some reason to kneecap their no down payment customers.

:lol:

566580[/snapback]

Have a friend with a Countrywide Mortgage. They just about forced everyone to make mortgage payments over the internet on their site and a little while later started charging a $6 internet payment fee. Also payment could only be made on very specific dates. Seems to be more and more common these charges for everything.

Despite decreased volatility compared to laSSt week, they jacked margin requirements on stock index futures again today for the second time in two weeks.

Reason: to more easily blow out us little guys during scam week.

Some of us made good money during the laSSt two weeks. :D

And they don't like that.

uh....

566578[/snapback]

oops, my mistake.

Obviously countrywide thought there was some reason to kneecap their no down payment customers.

:lol:

566580[/snapback]

If the loan defaults within a cetain time, the originator gets the loan back. :o :lol: a downpayment means there is some equity in case of an immediate default. B)

The damage done after the May highs in the mining sector is taking as long as it needs to repair the charts or.... after a nice run-up it was it need of correction(s). Whether the sector is manipulated, the charts do show where the bottoms are because some people just won't sell and others know their buying areas. When the repairing ends is when the highs are taken out.

From the their highs RGLD is showing some resemblance of resilience while GG losing almost half its value along with TRE are all still in an sector bull trend. Now, I don't mean to start a food fight and I'll be the first to admit that I can't qualify to empty any one's office trashcan here but watching WndySrf postings his time-line is about 24 hours or less and will turn on a nickel (being a dime is worth less now) when the charts deem necessary. I think Jickiss is on a longer term time frame so to each his own. I'd short NEM but in a feeding frenzy all miners go up.

The US$ should begin reflecting the influx of new credits soon, it is certainly not showing any signs of strength here. As I read, the Euro will become a better indicator of things to come.

It must be really expensive to prop the markets up and there will come a time when it's futile to try.

The employment figures are showing they are going up from here on out and I don't mean that is a good way.

gas prices in San Jose are now going up daily. And they are set to go up more. Tonight gas was $3.10 to $3.15 for regular!

Gas prices may approach all-time high within days

By Gary Richards

Mercury News

Article Launched: 03/09/2007 11:17:44 AM PST

Gas prices may soar another 20 to 30 cents a gallon in California in the next few days - approaching all-time highs - to the frustration of motorists who have seen pump costs jump more than 40 cents in the past month.

A series of refinery problems and the conversion to the state's summer blend of fuel are the main causes behind the dizzy increase at local stations. Motorists were paying an average of $3.04 a gallon in the South Bay today up from $2.68 four weeks ago.

And, if energy experts are right, the single-day high of $3.37 set last May may not be far away.

Those SUV drivers aren't going to like $3.50 gas too much if they can't hit the home ATM for fuel money.

Archived