Monthly Digger - March 2007

i think the lows of this move may have occured, although i see gold is down another $4 tonight. i dont think that if these lows are taken out , i dont think we go as low as you state above, but i have been wrong before and i .......... dharma

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was an exodus out of enrgy awhile back.  Notice how the energy sector is holding up right now.  This is sector rotation back into the black gold space.

DPTR...this going to be a 2B reversal ( Vic Sperandeo).  All the shorts who piled on when we broke the swing low are OTM and look like they are covering here.

564387[/snapback]

Energy as in gas pipes

ETE

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1172813588.png

There was an exodus out of enrgy awhile back.  Notice how the energy sector is holding up right now.  This is sector rotation back into the black gold space.

DPTR...this going to be a 2B reversal ( Vic Sperandeo).  All the shorts who piled on when we broke the swing low are OTM and look like they are covering here.

564387[/snapback]

I agree. I have a small position in CNQ.

I'm more bullish on the battered-down services sector. My play is CFW.TO.

It has very long-term bullish divergence on MACD, a short term and intermediate term bullish falling wedge, and an apparent triple bottom.

Seems the China crash was opportunity to BD Silver through 14.

But the Silver triangle is getting narrower, with a good support around 12.8-13, and most smallcaps had barely moved as Silver went from 13 to 14.

A small & short shakeout IMO, as it's not time yet for the deflation bogeyman.

Yikes .. It's that time for me. Nervous and totally unsure, thinking of lightening up while I have a chance. So, I'm at the point where I usually fade my emotions. In the past this has been what I have used to keep me fully in the game.

I assume this morning we got the "overlap" BV was warning about.

Archived