IDS World Markets Tues 23rd January 07

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XAL (hairliners fraudex) dipped under 62 breakout level this ayem.

Odd that XAL would undercut its breakout without first tagging its next resistance level at 70-71. Only got to 66+. Now off 7%+.

Could be a faux breakdown. But for now, I'd characterize the action "not bullish."

Mark Haines may be the stupidest man on earth

555644[/snapback]

Hey he is just doing what it takes to make a good living, I think. :lol:

555647[/snapback]

Pissonme is even more irratating to me. <_< He is talking about GS endorsement of homies <_< Always time to buy. :lol:

XAL (hairliners fraudex) dipped under 62 breakout level this ayem.

Odd that XAL would undercut its breakout without first tagging its next resistance level at 70-71. Only got to 66+. Now off 7%+.

Could be a faux breakdown. But for now, I'd characterize the action "not bullish."

555651[/snapback]

I know fundies don't count, but AMR is back to where it was just before 9/11 and has lost over 10 bil since then has a negative net worth and is still barely breaking even. :blink: :huh:

Morgan Stanley cuts recommended equity weighting, ups cash

By Tomi Kilgore

Last Update: 7:30 AM ET Jan 23, 2007

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Morgan Stanley lowered its recommended equity allocation weighting to neutral from overweight, due to concerns that sentiment is too positive and complacency is too abundant. Chief U.S. Investment Strategist Henry McVey moved the money into cash, further increasing cash's overweight position. His bond weighting remains underweight. "Many of the factors that turned us more bullish on equities this summer are no longer in place," McVey said in a research note. "We still look for markets to end the year higher, but we think that some consolidation or even a pullback is warranted after such a strong move of late."

555638[/snapback]

Upside breakout on the HGX on a gap at 240.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

SICK SICK SICK!

Goldie is really putting it to the shorts.

One of these days, alice.

Who knows, maybe even today!

555641[/snapback]

Went long the XHB (homebubblers) around 35.50 when it had straightline support and 50/200dayMA support.

Been looking at HGX 248-260 as key resistance, another 4-7% higher. Seems like that will be where the big battle will come into play. For now, looks like a standard retracement. Above 248-260, something else is happening.

BTW, looks like any site that uses Tribalfusion (like the Stool) is running extra slow today. Pretty easy to crash the Internets, just crash the ad-server software.

post-2169-1169566563_thumb.jpg

post-2169-1169566649_thumb.jpg

Archived