Tennis Ratings

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GF- the dynamics seem to me to be more related to rotation (out of bonds, into stocks; out of blue chips, into supermodel chips, etc.). I don't see any huge FEED for a while, but I could be wrong on that.

Mkt internals bullish, low TRIN with pretty neutral NAZ up/down ratio. Decent volume (1.3B NYSE) so far. I get the feeling they'll run techs up for a couple of days, sucker some more longs and get the market to broaden out, then dump it after the State of the Onion. Just a wag; like The End, I know nothing.

SG,

how about go half short now or so, and with other half weait till your targets are reached?

Because as you said correctly, next downmove will be hard and no one should miss it. Under rsik/reward considerations one can go short even now, i think. :mellow:

Seems many pattern players are looking for bullish gartley setups with this leg down. They look for fibonacci extentions for their plays. Most are still waiting for lower prices for targets to hit. But sneaking into their range.

maybe down into Doc's 8 day cmap cycle lows?

These guy's play in a different ring. Never hurts to watch what is going on at the whole circus.....

Guest EagerBeav
NAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh

I'll wait. Anytime I try to think I screw up.

I'll stick with 1401 NAS intra-day top, 25.97 to 26.13 Intra-day top on Q's, and 1040-1050 NDX intra-day top.

Then I WILL SHORT LIKE A MUTHA

Good plan SG, you can't start questioning yourself now. ;) :)

SOON SOON SOON :) :D :)

Archived