All Eyes on the G-String Meeting

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 1926 hurricane killed more than 3,000 people in Palm Beach County.

Dok,Please tell me what the hell is it with those people in Florida--I get the feeling the state is nothing more than a fantasy exteriorised out of the head of a VP of World wide wrestling--

I can hear the residents cheering at th eannouncement of WW2--Hooray, at least its something different this time--

To some of the inhabitants Im sure,a pleasure trip is driving on a road against a 160 mph headwind and looking out the window, and seeing the same orange juice stand hour after houur after hour--

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: i myself would have preferred living in suburban Florence Italy during the Renaissance and witnessed the local despot hurling gigantic boulders down upon us from the highest hill

My work system is a Dell that I added a dual monitor video card to so it can output to three monitors. 2 17 inch LCDs and one 20 inch lcd in the middle. I often bring in my laptop as well which is a lot faster than the company system and I normally run QuoteTracker on my laptop if I have it with me. If I don't bring it in, I use QT on one of the 17 inch displays. I do my work on the 20 inch monitor and use the other 17 inch monitor for email and browsing. When I have the laptop, I use the left monitor for work as well. Two of the monitors are mine, one is the company's.

On Wednesdays and Fridays, I'm remote so I just have my laptop and trading is near impossible as there simply isn't enough space for QT, a browser and my work stuff.

At home, I have a 24 inch monitor for work, a 17 inch monitor for email/browser and my laptop for quotetracker. My home environment is the best as it has a blazing fast machine, good speakers and sound card. I can turn the music up at home but I can't at the office. I could use headphones but I normally get interrupted a lot during the day and I don't like to take them off all the time.

I trade from my measly laptop w/ a 14" screen.

I don't need more monitors or better equipment.

I need more training on identifying PigShanks, PigSetups, and Animal Planet Pattern Recognition.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right on. It ain't the computer, it is the pattern recognition. :D

Well, some of us do have real jobs during the day, night and wee hours of the morning. I have to entertain others in my office for meetings or reviews and

get called to other offices during the day. Sometimes I have to review code

with someone at my station so having a dedicated monitor with everything on

it is nice as I can glance over at it while working on a problem.

I'm probably a little older than most folks here and I did wear glasses for about

ten or eleven years but don't need to anymore after going to larger monitors

or monitors where the resolution isn't as high.

Not having to wear glasses or deal with the problems associated with contact

lenses or vision changing due to circumstances is worth the expense of a week

of interest income. 17 inch lcd monitors are only $189 and those are the good

ones. 20 inch monitors (good ones from Dell) are only $400. 24 inch monitors

run around $700. It's better for my vision, I'm more productive in my job and

I can always see the market.

Some consider this a negative?

Moy and anyone else addicted to going to optometrists biannualy--this isn't bullsh**! i've been doing eye exercises for years--three xcersises --there are all kinds of companies capitolising on them with fancy tapes and stuff-

Fuggedabouudemn---you don't need it-

Take a pen or any object and put it between fingers and thumb--extending your hand full length start rotating it clockwise, in a complete circle.

In the begginning do it as many times as you are able--(Dont kid yourself; at first its as difficult as lifting weights many repetitions--

Ther reeson being the semi-atrophied state of your orbicular oris muscles ,the muscles making "GeneralPattern Recognition" easier..will be regenerated

Continuing.......Next do same exercise counter-clockwise

At first, you'll feel the herky-jerky eye movements--if curious watch yourself in a mirror.

With continous practice you'll get to the point where you will do the reps or movements fluently in a smooth series of circles without the assistance of the pen.

Next, take the pen and extend your hand full legth and slowly bring it back until it touches your nose; back and forth, back and forth until (maybe a week) you dont feel the muscular pain , nor do you see the double splitting image when it gets near to your nose. (Imagine yourself in a batting cage trying to hit a baseball the size of na aspirin tablet --after a time you'll begin to feel as if you were batting 4000

Then last ( I only use 4 exercises and not every day either) stare out your window focusing on any faraway object; then look at an object on our desk--again back and forth determining the speed by your comfort level

Im telling you, that your eyesigt will improve %156,000 ---if what I say turns out to be false send me your adress and I'll send you a second hand box of Nabisco Social Tea biscuits vintage 1944

Im 72 and wear the the $2 dollar store eyeglasses for reading only;I have never bought a pair of glasses from an optometrist---

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: She was an optometrists daughter:that's why she was always making a spectacle of herself

I hope I corrected most of the spelling-its not me its my typewriter

jickiss is back!

and

for sure, there is an Old Street Saying that goes something like this: "Forget all that, the Stock doesn't know what you paid for it!"

so, therefore, your jickiss invents, with jickiss logic, a new Street Saying, a New Street Saying that goes something like this:

"The Stock doesn't know what you sold it for, But the Margin Clerk sure does!"

anyway, ewe-nuff of that, here is a TRE chart,

and

your jickiss has made this chart to support the idea expressed above by Marky Mark himself, that is, to support the idea expressed above by Marky Mark himself in terms of the World of the Logic of Mr. William (of Kali) Ewe-Kneel.

here be the chart, and, for sure

The Mills of the Gods Grind Slowly, But Exceedingly Fine.

jickiss!

yup. still Holding Fast!

and, what was that other old Saying:

"Of all the Things I've Lost in Life,

I miss my Mind the Most!!!!!!!"

no matter what,

Never Give In

Never Give Up

Thimk!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

post-1911-1158376004_thumb.jpg

Here's the % Stocks above the 40 day ma vs % above 200 day ma.  No sign of the trend change.  Note it began in mid-July 2005 to make the October low, and early Feb to make the recent June low.

Actually, the little bit of negative divergence between now and the August peak could be a warning sign.

jickiss is back!

and

for sure, there is an Old Street Saying that goes something like this:  "Forget all that, the Stock doesn't know what you paid for it!"

so, therefore, your jickiss invents, with jickiss logic, a new Street Saying, a New Street Saying that goes something like this:

"The Stock doesn't know what you sold it for, But the Margin Clerk sure does!"

anyway, ewe-nuff of that, here is a TRE chart,

and

your jickiss has made this chart to support the idea expressed above by Marky Mark himself, that is, to support the idea expressed above by Marky Mark himself in terms of the World of the Logic of Mr. William (of Kali) Ewe-Kneel.

here be the chart, and, for sure

The Mills of the Gods Grind Slowly, But Exceedingly Fine.

jickiss!

yup. still Holding Fast!

and, what was that other old Saying:

"Of all the Things I've Lost in Life,

I miss my Mind the Most!!!!!!!"

no matter what,

Never Give In

Never Give Up

Thimk!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

IF we cannot hold 4.50 which is 50% of the highest selling price who knows how low this can go. You would think a bounce is due from here. Bought some on the close. Slightly underwater now on balance.

I am going to buy some TRE Monday for the first time.

jickiss is back!

and

for sure, to turn up da Gold chart, what will it take, jickiss, ewe Moron???????

ans: This is soooo Easy to figure. It will take Buying from the Foreign Entities or Interests that have REAL MONEY, meaning FRNs in Giant Supply, that these same want to hedge or protect.

To have and To Hold

The Hedge and to Protect

In Dollar Bear Markets and

In Coming Disasters

The Treasury of my Native Land

yup!

but does anyone living in the Land of Debt

recall the Golden Rule?

Them that has the Gold Makes the Rules?

Before you all scream and jump and rave,

yesssss

your jickiss is Quite Aware that the Nation with the Number One Gold Position is the United States.

anybody notice here that,

as Buddha has advised or observed,

Nothing has Happened????

anybody here notice how the Nation with the Greatest Gold Reserves seems to Make the Rules?????

Thimk!

here is a chart for additional review......

post-1911-1158376673_thumb.jpg

Keith Olbermann!

What "A Man"!  Which is also the title of a book Oriana Felacci wrote about her lover, a man of courage, after he died.  She died today, and she too was one ballsy broad.  Skold!

You find courage in the strangest places sometimes.  I once badmouthed KO when he was a fox sportscaster in LaLaland when he was being smart-mouthed cynical about my home team, the lakers.  Keith, I take it back, you Da Man.

Little Dutch Boy Tony Snow  :lol:

10_FINGER_IN_DIKE.jpg

Speak

I'll agree with you on Oriana--Balls? if she ahd two she'd a been King--

Any way I remeber when she first floated into my ken--She had a distinctive style which if used by a man would have led to his death im sure

I used to parody her style of interviwing:

Oriana--President Mullah Khomaini--whatever the hell your slvish band of Shmukerie call you--may I ask you why you are referred in y country as a world-wide disreputablle asshole?

ayatoll(sardonic smile} --why do you ask such impertinent Questions?

O-----Listen Raghead--I'm the interviewer--if I knew that our roles were gonna be reversed Id wouldn't ahve bribed,you know baksheesh., your followers to get into this Bordello you call a home--Now once again--admit it that after Friday prayers you get a little Nookie from on of your imprisoned female apostates ,Dont you?

Ay----Why you are pretty I admiit--but very impertinent-Do you behave this way with other Western divines?

Or----I'm sure you know by my bio that I hold all Bible thumpers especially those Koranophiliacs who carry their vademecum encased in a leather binding with embedded razoer Blades, in utmost contempt; and from the way our interview is going I feel as if Im talking to a theological sypheletic

Ay===Will your gross imprtinences ever stop? Your gender is your salvation because you know that if I had you executed You'd become a nw Helen of Troy and the Towers of Teheran wwould quickly be enveloped in Flames

Or--A perfect backdrop for one predestined to go to hell-Now may we go on with this travesty? Your aromatic Lowness??

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: ------------anyway on and on you get the point--How she managed to live this long I'll never know--I'll miss her

My work system is a Dell that I added a dual monitor video card to so it can output to three monitors. 2 17 inch LCDs and one 20 inch lcd in the middle. I often bring in my laptop as well which is a lot faster than the company system and I normally run QuoteTracker on my laptop if I have it with me. If I don't bring it in, I use QT on one of the 17 inch displays. I do my work on the 20 inch monitor and use the other 17 inch monitor for email and browsing. When I have the laptop, I use the left monitor for work as well. Two of the monitors are mine, one is the company's.

On Wednesdays and Fridays, I'm remote so I just have my laptop and trading is near impossible as there simply isn't enough space for QT, a browser and my work stuff.

At home, I have a 24 inch monitor for work, a 17 inch monitor for email/browser and my laptop for quotetracker. My home environment is the best as it has a blazing fast machine, good speakers and sound card. I can turn the music up at home but I can't at the office. I could use headphones but I normally get interrupted a lot during the day and I don't like to take them off all the time.

I trade from my measly laptop w/ a 14" screen.

I don't need more monitors or better equipment.

I need more training on identifying PigShanks, PigSetups, and Animal Planet Pattern Recognition.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right on. It ain't the computer, it is the pattern recognition. :D

Well, some of us do have real jobs during the day, night and wee hours of the morning. I have to entertain others in my office for meetings or reviews and

get called to other offices during the day. Sometimes I have to review code

with someone at my station so having a dedicated monitor with everything on

it is nice as I can glance over at it while working on a problem.

I'm probably a little older than most folks here and I did wear glasses for about

ten or eleven years but don't need to anymore after going to larger monitors

or monitors where the resolution isn't as high.

Not having to wear glasses or deal with the problems associated with contact

lenses or vision changing due to circumstances is worth the expense of a week

of interest income. 17 inch lcd monitors are only $189 and those are the good

ones. 20 inch monitors (good ones from Dell) are only $400. 24 inch monitors

run around $700. It's better for my vision, I'm more productive in my job and

I can always see the market.

Some consider this a negative?

Moy and anyone else addicted t going to optometrists biannualy--this isnt bullsh**! i've been doing eye exercises for years--three of them--there are ll kinds of companies capitolising on them with fancy tapes and stuff-

Fuggedabouudemn---you odn't need it-

Take a pen or any object and put it between fingers and thumb--extending you hand full length start rotateing it clockwise in a complete circle

In the begginning do it as many times as you are able--(Dont kid yourself at first its as difficult as lifting weights many repetitions--

Ther raeson being the semi-atrophied state of yur orbicular oris muscles ,the muscles making "GeneralPattern Recognition" easier..will be regenerated

Continuing.......Next do same exercise counter-clockwise

At first you'll feel the herky-jerky eyemovements--if curious watch yourself in a mirror

With continous practice you'll get to the point where you will do the reps movements fluently in a smooth series of circles without the assistance of the pen

Next take the pen extend fullu and slowly bring it back until it touches your nose back and forth back and forth until (maybe a week) you dont feel the muscular pain and nor do you see the double splitting image when it gets near to your nose (Imagine yourself in a batting cage trying to hit a baseball the size of na aspirin tablet --after a time you'll begin to feel as if you were batting 400

Then last ( I only use 4 exercises and not every day either) stare out yur window focusing on any faraway object then look at an object on our desk--again back and forth determining the speed by youuuur comfort level

Im telling you that your eyesifgt will improve %156,000 ---if what I say turns out to be false send me your adress and I'll send you a second hand box of Nabisco Social Tea biscuits vintage 1944

Im 72 and wear the the $2 dollar store eyeglasses for reading only;I have never bought a pair of glasses from an optometrist---

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: She was an optometrists daughter:that's why she was always making a spectacle of herself

I only go to the vision care place when I have vision problems. I have an astigmatism and have to squint slightly to see clearly. Eyeglasses correct the astigmatism. When I work long hours, the slight squint becomes tiring. I generally have excellent vision for driving, whacking tennis balls or ping-pong balls or reading huge amounts of code very quickly. But very small fonts cause me problems if I spend a lot of time at work reading it.

I have a 15.4 inch laptop with 1920x1200 resolution that I bought many years ago. I also have a 15.4 inch laptop with 1680x1050 resolution. And a 14 inch laptop with a fairly high resolution. Only a small percentage of people can comfortably read 1680x1050 at 15.4 inches. Which is why 1200x800 is far more common in 15.4 inch laptops. Fewer still can read 1920x1200 at 15.4 inches and these laptops are very, very hard to find. I used to read 1920x1200 all day long and this would require me to wear glasses. I stopped wearing glasses when I went down to 1680x1050. I can still read 1920x1200 for a few hours a day if I have to but one of the kids took that computer and I haven't been able to replace it. Though Dell has some nice models at 1920x1200 at 17 inches.

Try reading a small font at 1920x1200 resolution on a 15.4 inch monitor. If you can do this for a full day then you have excellent eyesight. I could display 100 realtime quitetracker charts at this resolution.

Archived