All Eyes on the G-String Meeting

LTR- 475% volume today. Moved 4 cents.

EGO and TRE down on 300% volume.

JBLU down on 374% volume. I was surprised to see it ramped after the open but that was just a trick...same with LUV

Volume out there is just amazing. Too lazy to post the million examples.

DYN up 5% on 440% volume! WOW!

PEG down 6% on 373% volume.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Swenlin. wndy'll like it. :D

Our next chart is of the Rydex Cash Flow Ratio*, which I featured in an article two weeks ago. Note that the Ratio remains Dover Sole (reflecting strong bearish sentiment), in spite of the fact that prices have continued higher. The condition of the Ratio is caused by a combination of aggressive buying of bear funds and timid acquisition of bull funds. This situation is extremely unusual, and I believe it must be relieved before we can expect a significant price decline. Relief will come when the bears give up and the bulls become more aggressive, ultimately causing the Ratio to move back up toward the top its trading range.

060915_itbm-2.gif

Bottom Line: The significant aspect of the market being overbought is that it is probably not a good time to be adding new long positions. Also, more caution is appropriate while the overbought condition is being worked off. Otherwise, I think the Rydex Cash Flow Ratio strongly suggests that prices will move higher, even after internals begin to correct downward. In other words, I think that people need to become more bullish before the rally will end.

Technical analysis is a windsock, not a crystal ball. Be prepared to adjust your tactics if conditions change. Swenlin Spotlite

From the Buddhadropping archives, on OpEx Week:

?This week we will see yet another 'AMAT Train Leaving Station' call. They are due to report and already flooding over the AT&T news wires today is the setup 'expectation' that they should give a good earnings report, whatever the #### that means. Since semi equipment stocks basically lead the Comp as they have been holding up better than most other tech Jap zeros and since they lead the semi sector, I think this is all sign language for a coming buying spike this OE Racketeering Week. We could easily see continuation of the one day hysterical Bear Market rally off poor CSCO numbers, the kind O'Neill loves to look for and technicians grow euphoric over, its called 'follow through'. Don't be fooled by this, short everything that moves come Thursday if we do get the spike because it should be just the dying Pig's gasp that yet again has retail confusing buying for short covering, rally for dead cat. Cramer, Ralph BlockHead, even Joey 'the SquirrelHead' Battataglia may be dragged before the cameras to get the troops marching North, the heat on the Brokerage Crooks should be back burnered as well providing them a short covering bounce.?

?OE racketeering Spike proceeding apace as criminal trend by Hoods and Bosses after opening shake down of minor numbers runners, bootleggers and petty thieves. Capone wants all action for himself. May be gang war in streets next week though, look out below starting Thursday after all bets this week are cashiered and chips swept off table ?

?AMAT hype is at decibel levels comparable to SuperBowl Sunday. This ploy has been used so many times before its ridiculous. The tip off is that the most crooked of all the Crooks, GoldmanSucks upgraded AMAT on increasing revenue expectations. This telegraphs their true intentions which are to unload the stock and the Comp into retail buying and be out sometime Wednesday, I doubt much later. Shorting everything that moves at that point may be simplest strategy as they have played their hand and are bluffing for the zillionth time. The AMAT Train is Once Again Leaving the Station folks. Same call different House, same result soon to a theater near you.?

?The herd of cattle prodded North by INTC upgrade, the AMAT rumor is being bought and I suspect this is one of the last buying spikes we see this week. This allows great opportunity for Hoods underwater option positions to close flat before expiration and allows great entries short for the bold ones who turn off the noise, its all hype, it comes on extra strong every OE week, the higher they go the better the short entries, the more they mark up the Market artificially the less real buying is done and the more short covering Bear Frantic rally we see. Fine. MorganDeanLoser is trying to prop the damn thing from falling to women's hat sizes. Incredible. Incredible all the upgrades. Must have been alot of back room meetings literally in all the Houses of Crookery over last two nights. Don't think this goes any higher after Wednesday just way too much air pumped into it already. Even I am surprised by the brazen momentum manipulation but I shouldn't be, the Trend has a 70% probability it seems, the completion of the Trend sees selling to resume earliest this week and then more in earnest post Expiration Racketeering.?

The Bots have worked themselves into a corner. I am expecting a similar topping action as in Apr/May with a stepback to 1315 at least, and 1298, at most, then a launch to new highs. Shorty's bad feeling notwithstanding (The resevoir of bad news internationally is getting near the top of the dam, but Doc's liquidity deluge is already loosed and should prevail, until, maybe, dmm's 10/10 top up somewhere towards 1350 even maybe. In the absence of a serious breakdown somewhere, why not? :P

post-2253-1158359117_thumb.jpg

Krammer has a long history of being dreadfully wrong at inflection points.
that's OK

he's not a trader

he's a showman

can't fault a man for using the talents he has

entertainment for the maSSes is big $$$

if only I could sing, dance, or take it to the hole like Shaq

or put on a psychotic TV freak show with bells and buzzers

then I wouldn't have to trade either

In Florida, 2006 = 1926 all over again

In that year a great Florida real estate bubble burst. The event foreshadowed the 1929 stock market collapse followed by the great depression.

Looking back on Florida in 1926, are there any parallels today?

Vastly inflated prices and easy credit made the market ripe for collapse. Many Floridians denied that there was a real estate boom. Many homeowners today have maintained extravagant lifestyles by extracting equity from their homes with second mortgages.

Roaring '20s schemes to sell submerged or flood-prone property have persisted in Florida. Now it's done on the Internet.

By 1926 the boom was weakening. Individuals, businesses and banks wavered on the brink of bankruptcy. A powerful 138 mph category 4 hurricane in September 1926 struck the Miami area causing widespread destruction and death. That final blow burst the real estate bubble. Banks went belly-up and the great boom was over.

Wyndy, what kind of bike do you have? I saw the street bike once upon a time. Interested in getting a new dirt bike myself. It has been a long time and I am ready for a comeback. Time to get back in shape with something entertaining.

I already have a course lined out on some property of ours darting threw woods and beside the river. Looking forward to it but not sure what to get. Probably a 125 at first to get back in the swing of things. Prices seem ridiculous at the local shops but don't want the hastle of used. Probably going to Houston.

Wyndy, what kind of bike do you have? I saw the street bike once upon a time. Interested in getting a new dirt bike myself. It has been a long time and I am ready for a comeback. Time to get back in shape with something entertaining.

I already have a course lined out on some property of ours darting threw woods and beside the river. Looking forward to it but not sure what to get. Probably a 125 at first to get back in the swing of things. Prices seem ridiculous at the local shops but don't want the hastle of used. Probably going to Houston.

You can get a brand new 125 2-stroke just about anywhere for about $3,200.

A good starter bike for learning in the dirt.

You can find used 4-strokes for $2,000 - $3,500 everywhere. Find a doctor or a lawyer who bought one 2 years ago and only rode it 5 times, and now his wife is telling him to get rid of it.

I just sold my 2004 CRF450 for about $3,000, but it had 3+ years of hard track time and needed constant attention, like a 35+ yr. old unmarried single woman.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey you non-subscribers out there! Now's the time to plan your strategy for the FIVE, count 'em FIVE auctions for trial subscriptions to the Wall Street Examiner Pro. Prices are on the rise. The sooner you bid, the better it is for you! :lol: See the eBay display at the bottom of the page!

Archived