Monthly Digger - September 2006

?The point is the shares have been compressing too and are ready to blow out to the upside at a time when there is abysmal interest in the sector. What is insightful is not that the general public has so little interest in gold and silver. We know that all too well. It is that so many of those who have invested in gold and silver and the shares in the past have dropped by the wayside. I find that hard to understand. At the same time, IT REVEALS WHAT A BULLISH SITUATION WE HAVE HERE. Many of those folks will be back, but not until the shares go nuts and they can?t stand being out of the move any longer.?- From yesterday?s Midas report by Bill Murphy of LemetropoleCafe.com

I feel it.

Yes, me too. The vibrations can be felt ....

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was noticing MDG was showing good relative strength late in the week, moreso than most stocks, so I think it might have been Friday when it caught my eye. I took a look at the pattern chart I keep on MDG, this looks like a "mid-pattern" to me, in all cases it has doubled from this level. The primary mid-term set up example can be seen from 9/21 to 12/28/01 on your chart.

I've been looking at CDE, not a clean chart at all...but I have my theories, and I'm glad I picked up a little. Since the Bolivian debacle in PAAS, CDE, etc...I've been watching this situation closely. "In the chart", it seemed rather timely.

Here are a few examples of what I'm looking at, you can make your own conclusions, I've made mine, and I'm putting my moolah behind my decisions.

CDE - Current Daily chart

CDE - Pattern Example 1

CDE - Pattern Example 2

Mines Management - 10 Gallon Hat Example

I have similar charts all across the silver spectrum, very clean charts in SSRI and MFN, which I have bought and do expect ample appreciation in the shares.

Best,

TCG

From the Darkhorse series...

KRY is being pushed quietly, that is if you take away Cramer from the picture. A few anal cysts I regard as highly(IE: Bob Bishop)accurate believes it's a take-over candidate after receiving its permit. Oh, we've all wondered about the permit? I'm still holding 1/2 my shares, as part of the "Venezuelan Trio" we spoke about in '05. Looking to add a little here. Pure speculation, but following the money elsewhere, doesn't always lead to the largest gains.

Krystallex - Daily Chart

Best,

TCG

If you get bored you can go over to Golddrivers site and watch ol' cg get spanked in the junior stock picking contest. I picked my selections based solely on Pattern Analysis, absolutely no other form of analysis was considered. Each pattern had to show possible appreciation of 250-1000%. Although, the time frame to the end of the year is too short for most of the candidates I picked for full appreciation...I think if the contest went to March...hmm...I think my odds might have improved greatly...I started with a list of about 90 stocks, and bore it down to this group of ten you see listed. There were several that didn't make it, but GSS, KRY, CDE etc...were too close to call.

Gold Drivers Contest - Click Here

I own a few of these, but some I don't...although obviously I regard these as huge appreciation candidates.

If I can close in the top 50, I'll be happy.

Best,

TCG

Argh, I just noticed, they're only showing nine of my selections? After looking in my archives, the missing selection is Cardero. Last week, I took a snapshot of my contest entries on the edit page, so I could remember what stocks I picked...I e-mailed this to Eric, we'll see what he says...

I will add, if you go over at look at "all" of the contest entries it'll give you a good idea of what people are thinking out there...you'll notice Samex is on quite a few lists. I believe news is expected in this issue soon on multiple fronts.

Just catchin' up on posts - takes me a lil while cuz Ima goober!

First of all - thank you ALL for the great charts and perspectives you share at this site and a special thanks to Coin Guy for his exceptional work and quality picks.

A few charts posted below:

?GLG, my 2nd largest core position after NG ? Kitco table-pounded Nov/Dec 2000 for anyone who remembers auinvestor back in the day.

?How about that MMR Madison Minerals! CapitalStool pounded Dec '05 @ 20?. "Free shares" after the first triple found their way into my core holdings. Never doubted Mt. Kare project in Papua New Guinea had the goods. Capital "P" for Patience.

?And CLG? WOW! Refer to May/June '05 recos. Big core position.

For all of us holding the quality juniors, too many to mention, it's time yet again for us to outperform!

goobs out ;)

post-2021-1157234005_thumb.jpg

post-2021-1157234034_thumb.jpg

post-2021-1157234061_thumb.jpg

post-2021-1157234418_thumb.jpg

Goober...

Always nice to see you pass through...If you like that Madison chart my man...

Let me rephrase this, I took a look at the long-term chart of Madison...hold smokes. MIO.v, I was thinking short term trade set-up...similar consolidation patterns, watching the 50 closely. Phillipines play.

So Madison traded to 46 in '97?

Overall, I firmly believe the juniors are going to be real interesting....

Best,

TCG

And here is my Canadian Junior List for anyone who want's a look...

Canadian Junior Mining List

I pretty much have positions in all of them.

Goober...

Always nice to see you pass through...If you like that Madison chart my man...

Please check out mio.v

"hook"

Best,

TCG

Thanks CG - I will check out MIO.V. Currently reviewing some of your posted charts. I too am heavy into GSS - it's time for that one but somewhat dissapointed by the power supply problem requiring the expensive diesel. Not too concerned though.

Archived