Monthly Digger - September 2006

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AS,

Not too sure on NTO, looks like strong resistance at 40.

NTO - Daily Chart

Lots of effort in the first 15 minutes of trade to take the wind out of the sails in this sector. I'll second Ander's comment...353.22 on the $HUI, I'll take it, but would still like to see follow-thru. From my perch, technically, this is a high possibility.

Best,

TCG

I'd recommend everyone head over to Jimmy's and read Monty's article.

"The Truth Is The Truth, And The Spin Is Just Spin"

I'll say this, "When, through your own fundamental and technical research, you're living in the reality of D, you'll be in the right place at the at right time - quite often".

I've done my research...just waiting for my full analysis to come to fruition, until then, you're probably stuck with...

The CoinGuy

Trader,

A couple of thoughts, heading out for the night, so will have to be a little faster than I'd like...

Tanzanian Royalty is a company borne out of the ideas written by Frank Vogl and Jim Sinclair in "BOOM". You can buy a cheap copy at Amazon if you haven't read it already.

For the time being, the label, "Personality Stock" might stick for awhile as the drill rigs bore out what I believe will be some significant multi-mineral deposits+diamonds. Jim has gone to great lengths over many years to identify the perfect mining operation in regards to form and function. Coupled with his literal sea of permits in Tanzania, I think he's found the area where the Royalty concept can come to full fruition right next to a bevy of countries who need these assets. Willing customers just across the pond.

From my own personal analysis and having witnessed Jim's tenacity as a fellow shareholder and CEO in not hesitating to add private placements on a regular basis. I'm doing what I believe is right, which is following the "smart money", by owning some shares.

Since the recent share appreciation, it is perhaps one of the largest positions in my core account. Cost basis is a tad under .80. How hard will it travel north and how high will it go? Well, I prefer the handle The CoinGuy, over the The NutGuy, so I'll just keep that under my hat, but I'm hearing intelligent men utter words north of $50...not me though, no no comment from ol' cg.

As I mentioned in '05, TRE's performance during the latter wave in '03(fifth wave performance) left much to be desired, so I didn't concentrate any large positions in this stock as a trading vehicle this go around(going for more of the wave 2 stuff)...but I'm watching it closely. $7.00 has been very good support. I'll mention, after this wave completes, I'll be able to get a good technical perspective on long-term targets. Personally though, I'm not in any hurry or rush. This story will take years to unfold.

Frankly Trader, when I saw your comments on holding SLW, GG, TRE etc...I just nodded in agreement, from my perch I feel/felt you were offering solid advice, built on a foundation of the "physical metal". My only comment would be for those looking to build wealth over the long haul, please, do not trade your whole account. Build a core, perhaps surrounded by the company's Trader mentioned, and then trade around your core...Again, May of '05 was a gift...I took advantage, and I hope many you did as well.

Have a good weekend, Charts if I can swing it.

Best,

TCG

I'll add a short comment from my previous post on "living in D"...I'm of the firm opinion, many in this group of ours have been living in D...in utter frustration, such as my group was in the early 90's before the tech mania...it'll all be here soon enough. As Dharma has aptly mentioned on many occasions. Patience will be the key to this market. I'll add a strong stomach wouldn't hurt either.

TCG thanks. I guess I'll ask this on the open forum. What is your opinion of TRE as a very long term buy and hold? This GG debacle ,while it might just turn out to be a red herring ,has put me in the mind to stick with JS. Thoughts on that? Thanks again. :)

GLG is trading approx 15% under the buyout price ...  Maybe there is perceived a good chance of it not happening.  If so, GG here is a real steal. 

It's odd too, because this is suppose to be consumated quite quickly.

Why don't we just even it up at the GLG May highs for both, which means GG looks like a pretty good investment for the next year.

I can't believe the pigmen aren't buying into GG at the 27 area. Just look at the volume and the price spread the last two days.

Off topic:

Had an interesting meal this evening, the one-armed bandit didn't feel like driving, so a friend took me to dinner. The special, "Twin 8oz lamb porterhouse steaks, blackened in an espresso rub on a bed of spinach laced with pine nuts and cranberries, surrounded by a mote of cappelini".

I don't mind having a little coffee with my dinner, but I've never had coffee "on" my dinner before. It was interesting to say the least.

On topic:

Charm,

If you'll recall our discussion's of CBJ's famous hook..comes in a variety of sizes. I'll admit, any time I see CBJ pulling back, I'm watching the volume closely...

The 1:1 a-b-c, if I'm measuring correctly is 3.95.

A couple of previous hook examples in CBJ:

CBJ - example 1

CBJ example 2

Currently I believe many of us are watching the small hook in ANO.

Anooraq Resources - Pattern Chart

Best Regards,

The CoinGuy

?The point is the shares have been compressing too and are ready to blow out to the upside at a time when there is abysmal interest in the sector. What is insightful is not that the general public has so little interest in gold and silver. We know that all too well. It is that so many of those who have invested in gold and silver and the shares in the past have dropped by the wayside. I find that hard to understand. At the same time, IT REVEALS WHAT A BULLISH SITUATION WE HAVE HERE. Many of those folks will be back, but not until the shares go nuts and they can?t stand being out of the move any longer.?- From yesterday?s Midas report by Bill Murphy of LemetropoleCafe.com

I feel it.

Archived