Mahendra Update

METALS

In this week's newsletter I mentioned that one should sell on higher opening on Wednesday, and this is an opportunity to do it. Gold is trading at $630.50; silver at $12.27, while copper is trading at $3.5, and they all shouldn't move much higher from current levels. The metal market should actually start giving up gains occasioned by the CPI release. Yesterday's sideways movement surprised me and we should stay away from any new buying position. Indeed one should even reduce position if you are holding.

The dollar index is trading down by 0.44 points and is at $84.61; and once again this should be taken as a great final opportunity for buying. In this week?s newsletter I mentioned that the dollar should strongly move up from Wednesday, and it should therefore do so before the market closes today.

Coffee and cotton strongly moved up yesterday, and today they should make gains once again.

Grains stabilized and from here they should strongly move up. However, those who bought should not forget to book profit since history shows that eight times out of ten, grains trade weak on Thursday.

It will be a great time to sell the European stock market as well as the Asian market on Thursday?s opening. The Dow will trade sideways after opening higher.

Oil is not trading higher and the right strategy is that ON RISING, one should get out from oil.

mahendraprophecy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
METALS

In this week's newsletter I mentioned that one should sell on higher opening on Wednesday, and this is an opportunity to do it. Gold is trading at $630.50; silver at $12.27, while copper is trading at $3.5, and they all shouldn't move much higher from current levels. The metal market should actually start giving up gains occasioned by the CPI release. Yesterday's sideways movement surprised me and we should stay away from any new buying position. Indeed one should even reduce position if you are holding.

The dollar index is trading down by 0.44 points and is at $84.61; and once again this should be taken as a great final opportunity for buying. In this week?s newsletter I mentioned that the dollar should strongly move up from Wednesday, and it should therefore do so before the market closes today.

Coffee and cotton strongly moved up yesterday, and today they should make gains once again.

Grains stabilized and from here they should strongly move up. However, those who bought should not forget to book profit since history shows that eight times out of ten, grains trade weak on Thursday.

It will be a great time to sell the European stock market as well as the Asian market on Thursday?s opening. The Dow will trade sideways after opening higher.

Oil is not trading higher and the right strategy is that ON RISING, one should get out from oil.

mahendraprophecy

Genious. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

This guy is fascinating, he has a weekly newsletter for purchase to follow his ideas. He occasionally posts his newsletter on his website with a week lag to demonstrate his abilities at forecasting prices in metals, oils, grains, etc. A 'seer' and star gazer.

Of note: He gives at most a few more months before a bull run for 18 months in gold and silver to $1000 plus and 28.50 respectively. Doesn't say when but gold and the dollar will run together and the US gov. will acquire gold (I think this is the only way that POG and the US$ could move together) Has written a couple of books.

He is new to me.

Archived