Drano's Latest Contribution To The Cause

5-day ARMS is over 8.0, and a very low TRIN rolls off tonight.

A bounce is imminent.

Illustrating wndysrf's thought:

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$nya,uu[l,a]daclynab[df][pf].gif

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$trin,uu[l,a]dallnnaa[df][pb5!a0.8!a1.6][c!!!!!!!f5f5f5].gif

Cover/Dong when it goes above the horizontal upper (green) line. Sell/Short when it goes below the horizontal lower (red) line. Multiply the MA(5) value (1.63 right now) by 5 to get the value of TRIN-5.

Regards,

Vesselin

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bear in mind that the Nasdaq DICKarms, the TRINQ, stayed very low through all of yestiddy, and "underperformed" the TRIN for a change.

Still, TRIN-5 (which is what Mark is talking about; not the simple TRIN) is quite high for it too:

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$compq,uu[l,a]daclynab[df][pf].gif

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$trinq,uu[l,a]dallnnaa[df][pb5!a0.6!a2][c!!!!!!!f5f5f5].gif

Not that it can't go higher but this level is dangerous for the shorts in the short term (2-3 days).

As Mark said, just tighten the stops.

Regards,

Vesselin

On this day in ?

* 1905, thousands of demonstrating Russian workers were fired on by

Imperial army troops in St. Petersburg on what became known as "Red

Sunday" or "Bloody Sunday."

* 1917, President Wilson pleaded for an end to war in Europe, calling

for "peace without victory." (By April, however, America also was at

war.)

* 1973, in the Roe vs. Wade decision, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down

state laws restricting abortions during the first six months of

pregnancy.

* 1991, Iraq launched the third and bloodiest Scud missile attack

against Israel. 98 people were injured. Three others died of heart

attacks.

Plenty of room for the vix to fly and the pcr is low, may cover some shorts for a day or so early am but to much geopolitical risk to go long but like SG says it takes kahunas to make the contrary play; risk/reward...trade safe...Da boyz out in full force this am on BSX...go figure with so many stranded at yesterdays high...careful mob and drano...I know many cardiologists and expect their stents to be enormous sellers

Morning all,

Does anyone else find it kind of humorous that someone broke into Uncle Al's house. I mean, afterall, this guy's been stealing for years himself. My hunch is that, somewhere down the line, we're going to find out about a missing computer and some very interesting items.

Gimme a break - the Flippin FED CHAIRMAN doesn't have an alarm? Sounds like a pretty sophisticated cat burglar to me. Somebody either walked out with some bubble bath gel or somebody walked out with some valuable info.

postion trader should definitely stay short.

There will be (maybe) a ramp out of the blue, but it will fail badly and it will fail quite quick.

First time since months that i can feel the weakness of the market. We ae in a move and that is down, down hard.

Also they have no number today, with which they can make a "story", so it will only be a old fashioned ramp job and the big boys who want to go short will only laugh about this.

Archived