Monthly Digger - June 2006

Let's see if the DX is gunna pull back from the 85.10 area highs and resistance

plenty of cause now built up, but I must say 87.40 area would be the next upside target if it breaks through and holds

if it absorbs here at the resistance, it may break though, but watch reaction

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

old, i follow ng, and it appears to be in a bottoming process that may be finished. seasonally this is the time of year for a bottom

gold lower lows . xau/hui not. gold was making higher highs the xau/hui did not follow. sure looks like bottoming action to this observer. i think the lows have been seen for now. june 5 is my next date. doing some buying this am. like the way ric, mfn , gg, mgn, mng nak, ng look . dharma

old, i follow ng, and it appears to be in a bottoming process that may be finished. seasonally this is the time of year for a bottom

gold lower lows . xau/hui not. gold was making higher highs the xau/hui did not follow. sure looks like bottoming action to this observer. i think the lows have been seen for now. june 5 is my next date.  doing some buying this am. like the way ric, mfn , gg, mgn, mng nak, ng  look .  dharma

You could be nailing it Dharma, in times past this type of pullback would've creamed the miners.

My NSU is actually up, I've also got some green energy plays, not by much, but holding up nonetheless.

London is about to close. Yesterday we saw manipulation in the metals markets after NY closed. Shake, shake, shake OR drip,drip,drip?

Very hard to tell.

From yesterday ... Now I'm scared :P ;)

"The $HUI:$GOLD ratio is in a box formation. I added to the rest of my positions this morning throwing "all in". I have a firm opinion on what is coming next, and I assure you, none of you have ever witnessed anything like it. The CoinGuy"

Archived