Monthly Digger - June 2006

They took it back for May on HUI. Well, should I be looking for higher or lower prices now or just wait for the meat grinder to chew everyone up for a bit and then decide?

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

HUI fell into some confluence area and stopped where March 24 broke higher out of a downtrend and could appear as if it established a higher trendline. Only time will tell.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1149127460.png

My lucky charms are watching May 24 as a swing low.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for 640 and 12.50 adios.

They're going to try to defend the buck it seems, I don't think they can do it for long but they don't have much problem shaking out gold and silver longs.

Unfortunately, it looks and feels like another "death by a thousand cuts" correction, always the worst feeling ones.

Was hoping for a "V" shape recovery, but not to be. :(

Let's see if the dollar index can hold above 85 for long.

Guest smsc

I can't believe the XAU did not break below the recent lows with gold dropping to 620-something. Actually, it's a pretty good sign that a sideway up for a while as long as gold can hold aroun this area. No quarantees.

I can't believe the XAU did not break below the recent lows with gold dropping to 620-something.  Actually, it's a pretty good sign that a sideway up for a while as long as gold can hold aroun this area.  No quarantees.

I was reading Gary Kaltbaum say gold stocks were lagging the metal. In this case it helps huh.

Thanks Gary

Archived