Communication

here they come to save the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solly upgrades semi equipment sector : Salomon Smith Barney raises their sector weighting on semi equipment to Overweight from Mkt Weight, citing the following factors: INTC's capex reduction now reflected in stock prices; firm believes Q1 orders to still be up 5-15%, setting conditions for equipment stocks to move higher; and 2003 spending budgets in general support 5-10% annual growth. Top picks are AMAT, ACLS, and LRCX.

total idiots

hey, those are my top SHORT PICKS!!!

SOX is dead, it will get severely decimated on this next leg down !

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA :grin:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
time to short ebay?...upgraded with 90 buck target,and topping out.

I dont know about shorting ebay. Notice, this post has no TA affiliated with it.

I dont care how absurdly overvalued Ebay gets, but it seems to me, when the economy gets worse, their revenues, etc. will only increase as people look to sell all their 'crap' to the other unemployed people who are looking for "deals". Their costs have to be fixed and wont increase, so they can only do better IMO.

I fully expect all second hand stores, Good Will stores, etc will be doing a rushing business in the coming times.

Based on absolutely nothing other than my own experience, I agree with you.

From Tradestation but maybe effecting others..............

SUBJECT: Problem with $COMPX quote

Our data vendor, S & P Comstock, has informed us that they are experiencing a problem

with the NASDAQ composite quote ($COMPX). They are working to solve the problem

as soon as possible, but as yet do not have an estimate as to when the issue will be resolved.

Archived