Monthly Digger - May 2006

sorry to say this, BUTT i have seen all this before. the tip off was the high level consolidation around 600. the market didnt give much ground and down days were punctuated by light volume. is this consolidation finished? i dont know, but i do know when it is we are going 20% higher on the xau/hui. remember the longer gold/silver remains @ high levels, the more the producing miners make. i am a technician, and this is one of those times when, in a parabolic, one has to sit back and let the market make him $$$. dont be overextended as you will make mistakes. if you choose to sell, sell on strength. jesse said , i made the most money by just sitting. well here we are. the back drop is good for gold and thats what will drive it higher. the figures are pure bs. inflation is gaining momo, there is tension in iran/iraq/venezuala etc. and the dollar has confirmed a h&s top.

crouching may 5th is an astrological date which i have posted here for a while. i have been wrong often enough on these dates to know i dont know the direction, and sometimes they are a continuation. the next date is may22.

last month charms had posted a cup or bowl pattern on hui projecting to 420ish, its where i believe we are. sit back enjoy and dont make mistakes. some of these stocks will provide dizzying returns. what we all saw years ago is moving into high gear, and as of now, they havent presented an alternative. printing money is the name of the game. it wasnt nose bleed interest rates that killed the bull of 80. it was that comex changed the game on silver. no buying of contracts. you read that correctly, only selling. end of bull. end of hunts. desperate people do desperate things. the public is starting to awaken. the internet craze is upon us. who will be the jdsu of the gold sector or cmgi? why should valuations matter. its gold fever baby!!!! sorry for the rant! dharma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just cruising the net for astro info - May 5th Saturn turns direct. I also picked up on a 37.5 day timeframe within an eclipse as being significant March 29 to May 5 is 37.5 days. So let's watch May 5th action.

dharma - doing research on Ketu - South Node and Rahu - North Node.

Do you know or do you have a link that tells me when an eclipse is in Rahu or Ketu? I'm searching the net, the only thing I came up with was this map. Assuming eclipse dates below the equator are Ketu and above Rahu, but could be wrong.

Was March 29th in Rahu or Ketu? It almost looks on the map like March 29, 2006 eclipse (looks like its above equator) is in Rahu North Node. That would explain a lot.

sorry to say this, BUTT i have seen all this before. the tip off was the high level consolidation around 600. the market didnt give much ground and down days were punctuated by light volume. is this consolidation finished? i dont know, but i .... yada yada yada ....

post-1351-1146330450_thumb.jpg

Well, I've followed several astro people and their turn dates ie day or week timeframes and tend to agree with you. However, their long term projections have been accurate.

I had in the past found that the eclipse dates did coincide with the ups and downs of the Gold and Silver market.

If that last solar eclipse came out of North Node then that would explain the power up move from the end of March.

CT I'm no expert but from what I've seen the past few years these dates have not been significant and I wouldn't work my portfolio around them. Just watch what happens is probably best. I've gotten into less than favorable situations trying to make these dates conform to what is really going on in the market.

Exactly two year ago I bought some Silver American eagles for $7.50 or less and today that price has nearly doubled..

you worried that miners are not keeping up to the price of silver huh... well, silver should be $18 today

I expect a real price explosion ... and GG or GLG will rock into outerspace by $6 in one day...

I had to get that off my chest OLD HABITS... :lol:

Looks like planti wants the truck to backup real far.. like to the edge of the cliff...and the truck falls into the ravine...? before he buys...

I'll give him one month to change his mind...? or we get broadsided...

Hey, that's conditioning, sell when you feel good, remember 2004 :blink: .

Now the fundamentals are stronger, and I'm still loaded, just considering some margin if Silver retests a support :rolleyes: .

Manipulated:

Regarding wave 5's.

There is no rule that wave 5 must be smaller than 3.

Indeed, in commodities, a parabolic 5th is a common phenomenum.

The rule is that wave 3 cannot be the shortest wave.

As a general rule, in an impulse, only one of the motive waves extends.

If it's wave 3, then 5 will often equal wave 1.

However, if 3 and 1 tend to equality, expect an extended 5th wave.

Througout his book, Prechter refers to 5th wave extensions. In chapter 1 he discusses them briefly and draws 2 diagrams of 5th wave extensions (i.e. instances where wave 5 exceeds the value of wave 3).

Here's a free site for simple, but excellent, Elliott instruction:

http://www.elliott-wave-theory.com/elliott1.html#general

So at the very minimum Silver needed to reach a price of $11.71 in this wave 3, or am I not doing this right. I'm just using this as an example for future ref.

Manipulated:

Regarding wave 5's.

There is no rule that wave 5 must be smaller than 3.

Indeed, in commodities, a parabolic 5th is a common phenomenum. 

The rule is that wave 3 cannot be the shortest wave.

As a general rule, in an impulse, only one of the motive waves extends.

If it's wave 3, then 5 will often equal wave 1.

However, if 3 and 1 tend to equality, expect an extended 5th wave.

Througout his book, Prechter refers to 5th wave extensions. In chapter 1 he discusses them briefly and draws 2 diagrams of 5th wave extensions (i.e. instances where wave 5 exceeds the value of wave 3).

Here's a free site for simple, but excellent, Elliott instruction:

http://www.elliott-wave-theory.com/elliott1.html#general

Exactly two year ago I bought some Silver American eagles for $7.50 or less and today that price has nearly doubled..

you worried that miners are not keeping up to the price of silver huh... well, silver should be $18 today

I expect a real price explosion ... and GG or GLG will rock into outerspace by $6 in one day...

I had to get that off my chest OLD HABITS...  :lol:

Nobody here hopes you are right more than me.

I didn't think the miners move was commensurate with the move in the metals simply because the day before when the metals were down, the miners were down large. All we did Friday was regain what we lost Thursday.

I didn't really look at Friday volumes. There was some obvious short covering in the 20 minutes.

I'd like to see a repeat performance in the miners on Monday with the metals flat or slightly higher. There are still many stocks that have not reached their previous highs, RGLD, NEM, EGO, CDE, etc.

Sinclair looks for 682, but I think at this point predictions are fruitless based on astros, charts, funnymentals or anything for that matter.

We could explode or implode at any time, but for now the momo is up, don't know about tommorrow.

There are alot of miners coming out with earnings in May - that shouldn't hurt.

Charmin - having lived thru some very serious beatings over the past 10 years, I'm always worried about something. I'm not used to the success.

Amazing how 1 year changes everyones outlook, I remember last year at this time seeing charts posted showing the HUI going to 90 or some crap and gold going back to 300. Especially over at gold eagle. That was the greatest shake out of all-time. I don't forget too quickly. :unsure:

old, i have learned to watch my mind. when i get optomistic and am not looking over my shoulder, trouble is around the corner! so, gold made new highs silver, as of yet, has not. the xau/hui have not made new highs. of course this can still occur, but it has me on my toes. right now, i still think 600 is the floor for gold. this could be a B wave and down for C. or we are impulsing up. dharma

crouching may 5 is jupiter-uranus trine=blow off.

june 19th moons north node 0 over aries. i dont like to talk about financial astrology, while i have been an astrologer for 15years, i have stayed away from it in financial markets until 2 years ago. so i am still very much in the learning process. i will continue to look @ dates, but will not post them. dharma

Here we go again ... ??!!??

MARKET IS OPEN

(Will close in 17 hrs. 6 mins.)

GOLD 04/30/2006 20:22 653.10 654.10 +1.50

+0.23%

SILVER 04/30/2006 20:11 13.77 13.87 +0.26

+1.92%

PLATINUM

04/30/2006 20:12 1,144.00 1154.00 -2.00

-0.17%

PALLADIUM 04/28/2006 13:06 371.00 376.00 0.00

0.00%