Monthly Digger - April 2006

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we go down here, into the end of the month(20th).. then that will be another buy point, some kind of top today. did a little selling. looking for a buying opp. dharma

........well, this is looking more and more like mining stocks are in GIVE UP mode.......i 'spose there's a need to back and fill a couple of daily gaps left behind.....i'll hold on for a backup to maybe HUI/315 or so.......

.......i don't like all the attention gold/silver is getting in the press........reinforces my suspicion of backup mode in the stocks.........

.......NEM....acting like a GIRLIE-MAN............i'll avoid this one like GSS.............

Dangit, now I have to be associated with the worst gold stock in the world.

I have more of 3 other mining stocks, than it. :) (Thankfully)

Your patience will be rewarded . This is also a stock I own , been buying the lows .

Once Jupiter crosses into Sagitarius Oct 2006 - Oct 2007 , this stock will literally

be on Fire . Your chart pattern posted may in fact come about .

Saturn is currently sitting on it's First Trade Sun at 4 leo , which is the exact degree that it is going Direct on the 4th of April . It is no wonder that this stock is

a dog over the last few days , this is some heavy energy being exerted on it but this is the last pass , by end of April this energy will begin to dissapate quickly .

Buy when everyone is scared to own it .

I get settled in, thought I'd check up on the thread. Didn't realize I'd be thoroughly denigrated for my post on GSS. All the more comfortable on this side of the trade.

Seems last time I took off for a few weeks on vacation, I had someone take a personal shot at me, with noone speaking up on my behalf to straighten it out. Lost a dear friend over the fools comment.

I've been feeling like Rodney Dangerfield long enough, you won't see me here again.

Coin Guy .. TFH and I certainly weren't taking a shot at you. I understood from your post that you liked GSS. I was just upset at the situation that my stocks were going nowhere today, and was laughing to ease the pain that it could have been even worse if I owned GSS. Nothing mean spirited was ment by that.

I feel for any of us that has a stock that is not performing, Hell as you know, I held on to my HL all the way back down from $9 to the $3s !!

Nothing was directed at you or Ander personally, just deadening the pain of our own holdings and distracting ourselves. We are all in the same ship, laughing WITH one another, not AT eachother. Please reconsider !

My appologies if I offended you (or Ander), that was not my intent.

cg, i think everyone here respects each other and you. i feel and i am sure you do, that the profits in your account speak volumes. so i think you feel there is no need to prove anything to anyone. your input on this board helps to make it the best board(best kept secret on the web). gss problems have nothing to do w/you, some guys have been holding this stock for years and have little to show for it. so they are frustrated, but not at you, i know as you have told me that you have a large position in this stock. dont take the gss banter personally. thanks. dharma

ps. this site has had virtually no food fights for years.

Hey! I own a small bit of GSS and $60 in the hole so far.

The only silver stocks I own are SSRI and SLW and this is recently. Both above water esp. SLW. Have a couple of 100oz bars I use as door stops. Might want to lock them up soon. :-)

Been having fun with AGT.

For what it's worth (and it doesn't look like much): Who really knows?

Didn't sliver just work its way thru $10 the during the month of March? Wow.

Coin Guy.....i don't think i've ever mentioned GSS until yesterday, and have never had any PERSON in mind related to ANY comments i've ever made in here ......i enjoy everyone's input on this site......

TCG: i hope my comments on GSS didn't offend you. in my defense, i said them before your post, haha. :) just playing. i had mentioned i wouldn't buy GSS back until the 2s....i must admit i bought yesterday and will buy back more today on a dip below the 200.

you know how crazy i was about GSS on the ride down to 2.2x......;) :) the hedges will be gone soon. once their expansions/st jude integration, etc. is complete...watch out!

TCG, would all of us write to you at these insane hours - 7:07am, 6:30a, 3:26am, 1:40am...if we didn't love & respect you and your work! personally, if you are ever in new york i'll take you on the grand tour. course i'm in western new york so you'll have to settle for cows and corn fields. :lol: okay, niagara falls, toronto, etc.

Coin Guy - I must admit - I think GSS is the dog of all dogs. :P

Then again, if I had done what you did and re -loaded on KRY back when it was a buck and change, I woulda made some nice change - like you did.

Nobody was attacking you personally, nobody said TCG this or TCG that, if they did everyone here would have come to your defense.

You made me feel guilty enough that I may have to consider buying some GSS today :( :)

What are you doing working on your vacation? Relax, this is not in your nature. :)

Love, Crabbits B)

Archived