Monthly Digger - April 2006

My Dad used to sing on occassion... "Somewhere over the Rainbow.. Blue Birds Fly"....

Is your Dad still alive?... I miss mine, but then the 2nd law of thermodynamics says all things degrade.. and apparently not too many seem to care that the "power" of paper is degrading at a fast rate....

I often seem to start off a month looking for a top... and here I am again... looking at HUI nearing some resistance.... but then it's only an index.... that one would have to get inside of to see just how the individual components are doing.... but isn't it kinda funny... we usually have a low to trade off of in the April/May time frame

Guess I might as well say... we could be close .. in time... to a high.. in everything...

Even Rainbow's peak somewhere ....

Don't let it hinder you.. it's only a fleeting thought till supply shows up....

HUI

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1143861495.png

AEM -I am astonished by the huge amount of cause built up below the current price....

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1143861944.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XAU:

Trader:

That 3 gap rule finds confluence with other indicators.

It's the terminus of wave 4, a common support area in Elliott.

It's the terminus of wave 1, a very important support area in Elliott.

Finally, 132-134 is an area of longer term support on the P&F.

post-1352-1143868478_thumb.png

post-1352-1143868490_thumb.png

HUI components:

Here are the first 5 of 15:

AEM : broke out of ascending triangle.

EGO : broke out of falling wedge. Trendline and gap support at 4.25-4.32.

CDE : broke out of ascending triangle. Possibly in the early stages of a 3rd big wave up.

FCX : correcting in the 4th wave of an impulse up.

GFI : overlapped corrective pattern.

post-1352-1143870530_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1143870551_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1143870567_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1143870587_thumb.jpg

.....SIL.......what a POS........they'll never make money, but they'll stay in business to pay off the bankers.........hedged up the wazoo, new mine production won't get me to buy in with quarterly reports like this..........wow............ :(

HUI Components:

GG : ascending triangle breakout. No chart.

GLG : in 3rd wave up, after abc correction.

GOLD: impulsing up in a 3rd wave.

GSS : marginal overlap of wave 1 by 4 leads to a corrective abc count.

HL : possible parabolic breakout from an expanding symmetrical triangle or failed megaphone top. Disclosure: I have a large position in this stock.

post-1352-1143901364_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1143901377_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1143901393_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1143901407_thumb.jpg

Excellent work. I'm in awe of your abilities. Tig I wished I'd bought when you first talked about USGL and I frankly missed this week's move because the low volume breakout faked me out. Bear this one does look like its gunning the gas doesn't it? Look at the weekly volume.

.......this one caught my eye too........Kensington permit reinstated.......that means gold production next year.........silver and gold.......nice combo....

.....CDE is spending a lotta money tho........diluting shares...........but metal prices should support the continued uptrend.........

.....i'd like to wait until the silvers pullback some more maybe?.....if SMSC is correct, there should be another test of the lows in HUI/XAU forthcoming.......maybe grab this later in the month/early May, depending on how all this transpires.........PF chart saying >$14 on stockcharts..........

I must confess, I've never owned USGL, and only traded TRE. I remember looking at TRE @ .80, but I was already fully invested. hindsight is 20/20. Wish I had put every last dime in TRE. :(

I'm looking for a market crash by September. Maybe next week.

Then again, I've been looking for a top in the RUT for months now. I'm taking my cash and converting it to Canadian dollars.

They've got a trade surplus, a bunch a oil, gold and silver and the Chinese knockin' on the door.

The USD is going to dump this year - hard.

.....SIL.......what a POS........they'll never make money, but they'll stay in business to pay off the bankers.........hedged up the wazoo, new mine production won't get me to buy in with quarterly reports like this..........wow............ :(

It was supposed to be Soros' silver hiding place. Maybe tptb are not always that smart money?

Apogee (APE) is in Bolivia too.

post-1021-1143904859_thumb.jpg

Ok, I missed it... but your enjoying US Gold Corp. (USGL.OB)... and I'm sad...

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1143869162.png

Now I think this is top notch advice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I would put my orders in at or below $5.00 and see if you get lucky."

http://www.forbes.com/2006/03/31/gold-silv...artner=yahootix

Got my orders in. :lol:

tigs, i started charting cgref when you 1st mentioned it, and when it finally broke out of declinning resistance. i was set to buy it the next day and off to the races it went. awaiting the proverbial pullback. i like mcewen so i want to own usgl. he seems to know what he is doing. the guys over @gss seem to get in their own way. similar for cbj. managers do the job, the rest is pulling the ore out of the ground.

hadjin, i like mfn too. started to accumulate. will add on pullbacks.

if and when the market tops out, i think the miners will fall w/the broads and create a superb buying op. when the dolar goes down, it will take some time @ first. 1 and 2 type thing, but then watch out. dharma

Archived