Dax Today

fxfox

Guten Tag liebe stoolies!

Although Ass and Piss future is exactly where it was frinday DAX is again down 1%. In the morning they pumped the futures a bit up so that some biggies can go outda market, now boys let it drop, very good job, thanks! :lol:

i had a discussion today with an analcyst, who runs a DAX hourly trading thread at a german website. This fool treid since Friday 4 times (sic!) to go long and was stoipped out every time, he tries again and again and i asked him: "Ever heard of Sysyphus?" LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol:

Of course he talked bad about me, that i dont know how to trade and so on :lol:

The sheeple traders who followed him start to complain, a guy: "i followed you 4 times since friday, now i am bankrupt!" LLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol:

This fornicateing analo reminds me of Kud-Flow: You can say what you want, but he is always right, this dumbass entered a trade in the morning, where risk/reward was something like 1.5:1 LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol:

what a day! Mr. Grosso, ring dat bell!!!!!!! You knucklehead!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guten Tag liebe stoolies!

Although Ass and Piss future is exactly where it was frinday DAX is again down 1%. In the morning they pumped the futures a bit up so that some biggies can go outda market, now boys let it drop, very good job, thanks! :lol:

i had a discussion today with an analcyst, who runs a DAX hourly trading thread at a german website. This fool treid since Friday 4 times (sic!) to go long and was stoipped out every time, he tries again and again and i asked him: "Ever heard of Sysyphus?" LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol:

Of course he talked bad about me, that i dont know how to trade and so on <_< :lol:

The sheeple traders who followed him start to complain, a guy: "i followed you 4 times since friday, now i am bankrupt!" LLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol:

This fornicateing analo reminds me of Kud-Flow: You can say what you want, but he is always right, this dumbass entered a trade in the morning, where risk/reward was something like 1.5:1 LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol:

what a day! Mr. Grosso, ring dat bell!!!!!!! You knucklehead!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Foxy did u see my Dax chart? Nice H&S

post-2-1043081412.gif

FF,

yes, it is a beauty! :lol:

Radar screen screams 2200, then upmove, then break of 2000 (but only short time, then upmove)

If you wanna see a german stock which gets totally sold out than check Allianz (symbol should be ALV), another very nice short opportunity is SAP, check this out, FF! B)

Also very nice chart has MLP, this is an example what happens when an totally overpriced stock comes into a major index, that was easy money for da boys, oh boy! :lol:

When it came into DAX it was at 120 or and guys hammered it down to 7! B)

Archived