Monthly Digger - January 2006

tcg, thanks, i always read sinclair, but these articles make it all come to the fore.

well , i made a classic mistake, sold 1/2 at what appeared to be the highs. now i am in the uncomfortable position of deciding what to do here. i do think there will be other opportunities. 725 is on deck this year. dharma

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dharma,

Agreed, no reason to chase here, you've been around long enough to know better. There are always corrections. Although, there are several ST trades that look decent right now.

Never call taking a profit a mistake?

Best,

The CoinGuy

tcg, thanks, i always read sinclair, but these articles make it all come to the fore.

well , i made a classic mistake, sold 1/2 at what appeared to be the highs. now i am in the uncomfortable position of deciding what to do here.  i do think there will be other opportunities. 725 is on deck this year.    dharma

Boy I look silly selling some AGT at .22 (it's .28 today).

But the $ did go into TGB. pssst: their Prosperity property in BC: "probably Canada's largest undeveloped gold-copper porphyry project", -Ron Thiessen during last weeks CC.

Basically no value for Prosperity in TGB stock...they invested $50 million in the 90's prior to the gold/copper hitting their lows (project shelved at that point)...compare this porphyry to KRY's.

For those so inclined, skip back over to Jim's for a chart review. He's letting the cat out of the bag again. The "real" target prices are higher in my opinion, and I think by now, you know I don't take these things lightly.

Fading back to the battle bunker, best of luck all...

The CoinGuy

HUI +20!! Whoa!

:D

And I love how gold has come back so strong after a recent sharp correction. Amazing, what looked like an intermediate high now looks like only a short term high that we're about to break (and in the HUI, of course, already did a while back). Punishes those who are trying to trade.... ;)

Archived