Monthly Digger - December 2005

sold 7k GSS at 2.36 for a quick $540 profit. my guess is we'll try to get near that 2.27 close from yesterday. i will likely buy back before that level.

edit: or we just break-away and run, hahaha...i was trigger happy..but you know what they say about bulls, bears, & pigs. :)

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sold 7k GSS at 2.36 for a quick $540 profit.  my guess is we'll try to get near that 2.27 close from yesterday.  i will likely buy back before that level.

edit: or we just break-away and run, hahaha...i was trigger happy..but you know what they say about bulls, bears, & pigs. :)

Smith?

Crabbits here. Nice trade.

Dangerous work, but you might have made the right move.

As for me, I got this message from a guy who works on a funny farm and he said the HUI was going to 370 or something insane like that. If I reveal his identity, I will suffer severe loss of capital. :P

Take the $540 and buy your soul mate something special.

bv, your idea of a 4of5 triangle could pan out. i am looking for a quick shot to new highs, as the cycles i watch run out by dec9. that means this wave should be a straight shot and quickly. then a correction til the end of dec. i will lighten considerably. i am in somewhat of a trading mode here. i bought and added to tre and gg. i am looking for near 25 on gg for this leg. this quick shot down will set up divergences @the new highs.

as for silver, i will be very surprised if it ever takes out its old highs. a new front man would have to step up to the plate. it aint going to be bunker, he got his wrists slapped real hard!

2007-2008 will see a rocket ride. buckle up here, looking for around 510 dharma

sold 7k GSS at 2.36 for a quick $540 profit.? my guess is we'll try to get near that 2.27 close from yesterday.? i will likely buy back before that level.

Smith?

Crabbits here. Nice trade.

Dangerous work, but you might have made the right move.

As for me, I got this message from a guy who works on a funny farm and he said the HUI was going to 370 or something insane like that. If I reveal his identity, I will suffer severe loss of capital. :P

Take the $540 and buy your soul mate something special.

Thank you Sir, Crabbits Sir! Actually, I have a little gold kook on the way (boy, first child)...due Mar. 5th. :)

Off-topic, anyone following what's going on over at CPN, ouch. I traded this once last year and made $30, hahaha...haven't been back. Looks like it's going belly-up...remind me to buy it immediately after it's relisted!

.....grinchies nomination for best "post" of 2005 ........um....er....from another forum...

Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 22:17

Bookmark (Build your own gold mine) ID#114259:

Copyright ? 2002 Bookmark/Kitco Inc. All rights reserved

Get a plastic container. Buy bullion. Put bullion in the container. Bury container. The fundamentals of this gold mine are zero cash costs, no environmental problems, no dictators and no hedging. And you are the directors.

...... ;)

Warren Buffet has already done this with silver.

http://money.cnn.com/1998/02/04/markets/ma...commodities.htm ;) :lol:

dharma: TRE answering your call, nice!

EGO/CUP: taking no prisoners

CBJ: yoyo stock alternating 5% moves...ready to bust to the upside IMO.

GSS: closes one gap only to leave another?

GOLD: nobody cares .. awesome sign.

GBN: papa smurf, are we there yet?

KRY: crying a river for not listening to TCG!

agent smith congrats.

i am afraid we are going to get a big dose of inflation, bigger than 80, taking some time off @the end of the month, depending how this plays out, i may keep my boat full. emotionally i am aok. having a good year. looking to short the broads w/new highs, divergences are the setup. bmhc around 87. dharma

Archived