"Fact" vs. "Fiction on FSO

China Money supply is running in double digit and growth also near double digit they are speeding their way into becoming world leader in 5-10 years. Meanwhile will let westerners have free ride and make them drunk on free and cheap credit.

When there was lots of riot around the world on the eighties marked the low for the market.

Why don't we just cut out the crap and say we're going to 1290-1300

If we get to 1300, that still leaves us about 16% below 2000 highs. As the Doc says so much for buy and hold.

Lots of people have made a killing the last 3 years.

Just look at the Hamptons, luxury condos everywhere in Vegas and Miami, spec home construction in Calif.

Luxury cars and private jet sales are through the roof.

More money has been made recently on the back of the emerging market development wave then in the entire decade, including the dot.com boom.

One of my clients called me today, he just returned from China.

He said the place blew his mind, the economy over there seemed bigger than the rest of the world combined.

Feed

I read the relationship between the US and China like two scorpions in a fly bottle--no matter who stings first they both die--if we get a cold China will get pneumonia--its as if both of us were in different wards of a badly run hospital--we'll eventually exchange diseases:we'll get Avian Flue and they will catch a dose of Financial Syphylys--

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: Take that you unhygeinic bastards--that's what you get for running around the corridors in filthy smocks--or should I say with mercantilistic uncompanionable filthy schmucks?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived