Monthly Digger - November 2005

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xau so far is holding above support. 104.7 area. fwiw, i think that we are chewing up clock here, meaning that time is catching up to price. looking for a bottom this month. then a blast north. dharma

AS,

This is my old avatar, found it searching through the archives last night. Also found a couple of nice wallpapers for certified gold kooks, and silver kooks too.

Gold Kooks

Silver Kooks

GSS looking fair today, I did send you that pattern chart? The relative strength in this issue should pick up immensely.

GSS Quick Snapshot

Best,

TCG

TCG -- like the new avatar.? A change in avatar, just in time for a change in fortune for us gold kooks.? Giddyup!!

niiice pics, i was searching google images the other day for something just like this! thanks!

RE: GSS - yes, many thanks again. i am almost split between GSS/CBJ now, with lotto tickets in QEE/AGT. unfortunately, because i am a dumba**, i have to sell some GSS sometime today....i got a little carried away at these bargain prices. i've been scraping up coin from anywhere i can get it...just drooling at these guys, i.e. EGO, GBN, GSS, CBJ, DROOY.

AS,

This is my old avatar, found it searching through the archives last night.  Also found a couple of nice wallpapers for certified gold kooks, and silver kooks too.

Gold Kooks

Silver Kooks

GSS looking fair today, I did send you that pattern chart?  The relative strength in this issue should pick up immensely.

Best,

TCG

TCG -- like the new avatar.? A change in avatar, just in time for a change in fortune for us gold kooks.? Giddyup!!

Had a quick look in my european planner and at least

12 countries were on a holiday for all saints day

banks and shops closed

It is allways amazing how by accident these large goldswings

happen when worldwide people are away from it

GOLD:

The monthly chart on Gold is quite bullish. The count is that we are still in wave 3 of 5, and a 3 week bull flag. We should soon rally above 480 to the 490 zone before the next significant correction.

The minor count would change if we overlapped 449.60, but the major count would not. It would take an overlap of 443.70 to turn the count bearish.

The Daily count shows the close-up at one degree of trend lower. Note how Tuesday's low re-traced to the 4th wave of iii at 458. This is the most common Elliott retracement point. After that, one uses fib levels.

The other daily chart warns ominously of a head and shoulders formation. If that pattern plays out, it will overlap both wave one's on the monthly chart and require a bearish revised count.

The daily count is consistent with the H&S pattern aborting.

If a head and shoulders aborts, very bullish price action should follow, but the formation of the pattern means that the end is likely near.

post-1352-1130907666_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1130907681_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1130907696_thumb.jpg

Archived