Monthly Digger - October 2005

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
everyone who held, congrats!!!! if my map is correct, 500+  by sometime in november, then a larger correction 60+, then a run @the all time highs. 06-07 will be big years.  for me, i have learned it is better if i dont put on too big a position that i lose sleep and get shaken out. the big money that i have made is (cliche from jesse) by sitting.  after the next shake out. the parabola begins.  there is alot of good info on this board. thanks to everyone.  dharma

I don't sleep. :lol:

I don't get shaken out or whopsawed either. :)

Congrats to Bearvest and others who called for the pulback to 107 XAU - u nailed it on the head.

everyone who held, congrats!!!! if my map is correct, 500+  by sometime in november, then a larger correction 60+, then a run @the all time highs. 06-07 will be big years.  for me, i have learned it is better if i dont put on too big a position that i lose sleep and get shaken out. the big money that i have made is (cliche from jesse) by sitting.  after the next shake out. the parabola begins.  there is alot of good info on this board. thanks to everyone.  dharma

I don't sleep. :lol:

I don't get shaken out or whopsawed either. :)

Congrats to Bearvest and others who called for the pulback to 107 XAU - u nailed it on the head.

Or the head on the nail... :lol:

CUP - S. American copper play. 

Recently recco-ed by Suds on IDS.  I grabbed some on the break-out this morning.  :)

Congrats .. You guys are moving the market. Next time please have him reco my NPUCF or my RLO or my LUMNF ... all old LUMINA copper spinoffs with plays in Latin America....

:P

Hooey LT Timing Method Long

Well we were in cash about 24 hours and are now back in long from higher levels. We did warn yesterday that a quick move back above the neck was bullish and indeed it was. But what a weird day. The move from the high 250 to 230 low 20 points. The move in the morning 230 to 240 ... 10 points or 50% then back down to consolidate at 235 ... 5 points or 50% again then a manic buying spree in the dying minutes pushed it back up from 235 to 237.5 ... 2.5 points and again 50%. The only thing I see for sure at this moment is lack of follow through. Money comes in and makes a move then waits for the follow through that doesn't come. A lot of stocks seem to have moved to distribution from accumulation recently and I find that worrying for this rally. Plus I don't like the participation rate. Maybe the up then a significant correction as some have postulated here is coming.

Other than that I guess one either sits tight for now, tries to play these manic swings or ..... hmmm that gives me an idea. Later.

TA

Thor I think we move out next week large.

And thanks to you dharma. You are a very large asset to our small bunch. :D

Hooey LT Timing Method Long

Well we were in cash about 24 hours and are now back in long from higher levels. We did warn yesterday that a quick move back above the neck was bullish and indeed it was. But what a weird day. The move from the high 250 to 230 low 20 points. The move in the morning 230 to 240 ... 10 points or 50% then back down to consolidate at 235 ... 5 points or 50% again then a manic buying spree in the dying minutes pushed it back up from 235 to 237.5 ... 2.5 points and again 50%. The only thing I see for sure at this moment is lack of follow through. Money comes in and makes a move then waits for the follow through that doesn't come. A lot of stocks seem to have moved to distribution from accumulation recently and I find that worrying for this rally. Plus I don't like the participation rate. Maybe the up then a significant correction as some have postulated here is coming.

Other than that I guess one either sits tight for now, tries to play these manic swings or ..... hmmm that gives me an idea. Later.

TA

Thor I think we move out next week large.

Hi!

Didn't get a chance to report it but I actually moved back to 80 some percent long on this morning's pullback. Would have been 100% but the market moved back up and away from my lurking bids and I opted not to chase. I just threw a bunch of alerts into my computer at very near term support levels and bought if they hit.

I'm not as convinced as you in a slam dunk move.

thanks tfh!!!

not certain that the abc is over, however if this is the b then c should not go below the 107 and change in xau. watching a few issues that are negative or are flat eg gold, gss, bought grs. would like to see the move broaden out. added yesterday am gg, grs, wtz and absent mindedly never bought tre. sinclairs personal involvement in this company. makes it quite attractive. dharma

Archived