Monthly Digger - October 2005

Miners taking it on the chin in Euroland this morning.

Miners drag on London benchmark

Heavyweights BHP Billiton (UK:BLT: news, chart, profile) (BHP: news, chart, profile) and Rio Tinto (UK:RIO: news, chart, profile) (RTP: news, chart, profile) dropped 3.2%, Xstrata (UK:XTA: news, chart, profile) declined 3.3% and Anglo American (UK:AAL: news, chart, profile) (AAUK: news, chart, profile) lost 2.7%.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?...D&siteid=google

I hope we get a big dip today in the miners..XAU 107 and then it's up up and away!!!

Time to back up the truck... :D

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for this next leg, i am adding silvers, they have underperformed. stocks like wtz eg. i think today will establish the momentum low. looking to add , but not just yet. when this wave ends, looking for a rally then a final low. timewise, i have no idea. dharma

well we had the rally on the hourlies. now a test of the lows, if the hourly divergences hold. i am a buyer. ideas welcome! looking mostly @ silvers-wtz, cde. tia dharma

charms i agree w/you on tre will buy that one too.

are there tax consequences for a trust? speaking specifically about tre. tia dharma

If TRE is a typical trust you will get a K1 which is treated like a 1099.

Btw I would liketo thank all who bring information to this board. I find it very useful. On monday I sold most of my miners which I have had for quite awhile. Now I am waiting for this pull back which all of you are talking about. I did not sell WTZ. It is a great stock I own it at less than $4 and it seems to weather the ups and downs quite well.

Archived