? help?

zackert

Hi, if its not too much trouble could you explain the stockmarket to me a little? I'm trying to figure out how it all works by doing online sims and stuff but they don't really explain they're just there for practice. I'm not sure how to work them. I have been looking at simustock.com but I'm not sure what to do. I'm sorry if that's advertising I don't mean to I was just curious if you could maybe base your explaination on that site so I know how to work it. This message might be a bit confusing but hope you could understand it and help me understand the stock market better.

PS Incase you're not sure what I need the thing is I don't quite understand the whole liquidity and like % change things and stuff like that but with simustock I been looking around for a while I'm just not sure at all how it works really. Just need some tips and stuff maybe even a website that'll explain the stockmarket or something I already tried reading the howstuffworks.com articles on it but that wasn't the kind of info I needed so I figured I'd ask some stockmarket savvy people. Worth a shot eh?

Well thanks,

Alex

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived