He's B-a-a-a-ack!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOSH-Those links are dynamite I urge everyone to read them-this is what Rog and I were burbling about last month when the FED posted their new reg on derivatives. Now those links of Yosh's smell like panic to me-READ THEM. On another topic- Australia market-clunk-New Zealand-clunk-Korea-clunk-Japan pre market futures-clunk-we've got a trend change all right-red tide in the morning! Someone made a huge bet in the QQQ's today they bought the Jan.18 put-59,500 contracts worth-now that gets my FULL attention-plus big purchases of puts in the leap indexes-these are TELLING. Trade Safe!

Guest Guest_mjkst27

whoa whoa guys - I didn't read any of Sinclair's links yet, but some of them go back to 1999 - this isn't new legislation. Also, I hate to put it this bluntly, but Sinclair is a crank. He is so stark-raving bullish on gold it clouds all of his analytical abilities. Let's read through his links and digest it before we go apeshit. I doubt a single big bank executive is panicking about anything at this hour. (although I hope and wish they are)

GTN, normally I'd wait for ALL of my arsenal of signals to signal sell (most did) but with VV-BSR at a rare unsustainable 3.0 it was way too tempting to wait any longer (additional upside is very limited here and BEARX is an easy hold). I think the BSR graph speaks for itself...the ceiling has been hit - THUMP- DOH!

VV-BSR

(Source: www.vectorvest.com)

Welcome back Mark,

I saw some interview, or actually about a minute of one with Mariah Carey yesterday. A minute was all I could take before I had to change the station. Her resurrection without any decent, new product just shows how the hucksters are in cahoots with the T.V. show promoters whether it be Indy's like ET or Network "News" like Baba Wawa and the like. They promote the stock market the same way. It's commercials disguised news between commercials. I think Whittney Houston gets the jam job tonight with one of NBC's star "news" correspondents.

I am a little uptight that I didn't make my "massive" on "Queerlogic" last Wednesday like I originally planned. I hope I didn't miss the boat but, like GTNWorse, I am not sure that this is not a minor correction on a higher trip up the NASDAQ bubble. I would like to make my short on QLGC above 46. I hope I didn't get too greedy and miss it altogether before the next big wave down.

P.S Mark,

Good choice in Jerri. No matter what show she is on, I stop to watch her. I turn off the sound and I watch her. When her scene is done, I move on to whatever I was originally surfing toward.

jraabe, that's my style. "Risk zones". They don't come along all that often but when they do you quickly jump on them. Perfect time for shorts, especially bear funds right now. Doesn't get much better than this. Nothing's perfect and there is always risk but upside is extremely limited both in price and time so I jumped. The other way I look at it is would buying a bull fund right now be a swift move?!

Any residual upside attempts will be quickly vaporized like Monday's stab.

Its pretty much just price melt-away from here. The peak was seen, every jackass who was hankering to buy bought, and every nervous bear has covered. Who's going to support this pig now?! WHO?!

MJK- Yes-Sinclair is a crank BUT the links have squat to do with him- Last month Uncle Al passed a new reg that took the FED off the hook for a banks losses on derivatives-the thrust of the links is that legislation is coming to take the GUMMINT as Shrub would say off the hook as well. Now the Gumminent can't get any legislation thru except for things like the Eli Lilly thing in the terrorism bill that takes them off the hook from lawsuits-now this-I suggest that the noise suggests a derivative bomb is going tic toc, tic toc ! Otherwise WHY oh WHY? the hurry! Trade Safe!

Archived