Raoul Wallenberg

I sent a flaming email to David Dodge, governor of the Bank of Canada, as well as copies to 6 journalists each at the National Post and Globe and Mail newspapers depicting the empty vaults at the BoC. I should have copied it and posted it here but I forgot to save it.

Here's a BoC link showing the ...ahem.....paper travesty.

I suggested to Mr. Dodge that he wait for a panic waterfall in the stock market and dump the U.S. Treasury toilet paper for gold as the PRICE of the Treasuries have their last pop during a flight to safety. I also suggested the BoC buy out Barrick's Corpse' hedge book with the toilet paper and have all Barrick production refill the BoC's bullion vaults. Wouldn't that be a twist in the Great Game. All that production taken off the market and pre=purchased by the BoC.

I can dream can't I................at least they can't take that away.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe my eyes. 3B drain from the FEED.

Temporary Open Market Operations: 01/17/2003

Maturity Date: 1/23/03

Delivery Date: 1/17/03

The Desk has entered the market announcing: 6 day RP

Temporary Operations Statistics:

Treasury Collateral Operation Agency Collateral Operation Mortgage-Backed Collateral Operation

Weighted Average Rate

1.194 1.226 1.240

Stop Out Rate (Lowest Rate Accepted) 1.190 1.220 1.240

Highest Rate Submitted 1.200 1.230 1.240

Lowest Rate Submitted 1.140 1.190 1.200

Total Propostions Submitted (In $Bil.) 11.400 7.400 4.500

Total Propositions Accepted (In $Bil.) 1.671 0.779 0.550

Total Money Value of Operation (In $Bil.) 3

Well

Yesterday I predicted 25.57 on the Q's, would likely happen NEXT WEEK.

However, it happened at 25.58 this morning instead. Sorry, I was off by a Penny... I gotta fix that calculator B)

Seeing how its holding here, Im looking for a 26.25 print bounce soon.... possibly today, or Tuesday morning....

My plans...

Short any bounce near that area. Meantime watch the 25.51 level, should it fall below it on reasonable volume, wait for 25 to go DONG the bounce...

Bear.jpg

:grin:

Regards,

Vesselin

That is fantastic :lol:

Also, Fokker as regards today's surprise drain:

Remember the quote:

"To understand the behavior of large organizations, imagine that it is secretly controlled by a cabal dedicated to its destruction."

Sure wish I could remember who wrote that.

mY FELLOW STOOLIES!!!! you are welcome......BTW, anyone get in on MERQ as well? That was a tanker...OK, so here we go! A great short, settin up for the tanker...stochastic k 98, d1 97 d2 95 and yes, all on the DAILY chart.....NO WAITING! its gonna pullback within 1 minute to 2 days.....its a real beauty...my new FAVORITE! Enjoy!

Archived