Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charmin

Weekly Digger - June 6-10, '05

wow, I must of scared everyone away....

XAU is now in the midst of Bernie's Fib squat of 85.61 --84.39

closed low at 85.44

watching WTZ at the 9 area creek

SSRI at 11.50 creek

PAAS in the low 14 area creek

and either the possiblity of trading range highs recently or we build cause here and then move higher...

what could be worrisome is the general market sinking off the highs and dragging the liquidity out of the PM sector

our demand rally is over... just need to see the supply dry up and move sideways.. and if so.... at a higher level...

tfh, i subscribed to mcivity years ago, he didnt make money trading. what mines are only n.american. it is possible this was an A up, we are in B now, and C wave up is next. then back to lows. i will get into a strategy once the next wave up occurs. dharma

rsi divergences, on the hourly xau. @ .382 . could be the bottom, but i am waiting. if this is the bottom, it shows great strength. dharma

GG has some support below 14... looks pretty good so far

HMY pulled back to 7.20 area off the 8 area creek above. Be nice to see the supply absorbed and move higher back to creeks areas...

rsi divergences, on the hourly  xau. @ .382  . could be the bottom, but i am waiting. if this is the bottom, it shows great strength.  dharma

Let's hope so. Glad to see Bearvest's constructive outlook on silver holding up so far. Would like to have one of those days where the lid gets blown off on the silver price.

dharma .. yes, I posted the article, and I think what you say is possible. This PM owning activity is so brutal to my nerves at times that I too do as TFH suggests, I buy only NA reserve miners. That said, I hold quite a bit of HL and they of course do have S. American exposure.

Wish I could be of more help, but man ... at times I think I'm doing good just hanging on and not selling the whole ball of wax and waiting things out.

regards

SSRI building cause above the 11.50 area creek

silver between 7.40 to 7.60 building cause for a move

hourly divergences on xau holding so far. waiting to see if they hold, if they do i will start buying. can someone please give me n.american names of miners. tia. about 50% long and waiting to scale into the rest. dharma

hourly divergences on xau holding so far. waiting to see if they hold, if they do i will start buying. can someone please give me n.american names of miners. tia.  about 50% long  and waiting to scale into the rest.  dharma

take a look at www.infomine.com