Weekly Digger - June 6-10, '05

wow, I must of scared everyone away....

XAU is now in the midst of Bernie's Fib squat of 85.61 --84.39

closed low at 85.44

watching WTZ at the 9 area creek

SSRI at 11.50 creek

PAAS in the low 14 area creek

and either the possiblity of trading range highs recently or we build cause here and then move higher...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tfh, i subscribed to mcivity years ago, he didnt make money trading. what mines are only n.american. it is possible this was an A up, we are in B now, and C wave up is next. then back to lows. i will get into a strategy once the next wave up occurs. dharma

rsi divergences, on the hourly xau. @ .382 . could be the bottom, but i am waiting. if this is the bottom, it shows great strength. dharma

dharma .. yes, I posted the article, and I think what you say is possible. This PM owning activity is so brutal to my nerves at times that I too do as TFH suggests, I buy only NA reserve miners. That said, I hold quite a bit of HL and they of course do have S. American exposure.

Wish I could be of more help, but man ... at times I think I'm doing good just hanging on and not selling the whole ball of wax and waiting things out.

regards

hourly divergences on xau holding so far. waiting to see if they hold, if they do i will start buying. can someone please give me n.american names of miners. tia. about 50% long and waiting to scale into the rest. dharma

Archived