Weekly Digger - Tues. May 31 to Fri. June 3,'05

i bought more gold coins on friday, after the close. i have a big position in the coins. and about 50% in on the miners. i went for it in 78-79 and got out. i plan to do the same thing again. this is a position, although long term, its still a position. i do think this will be the launch pad. is the low in? i dont know and dont care, but when this stuff appears cheap i will buy. it seemed everyone was looking below 400, we may get there but i will keep positioning myself every $10 or so. dharma

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i bought more gold coins on friday, after the close.? i have a big position in the coins. and about 50% in on the miners. i went for it in 78-79 and got out. i plan to do the same thing again. this is a position, although long term, its still a position.? i do think this will be the launch pad.? is the low in? i dont know and dont care, but when this stuff? appears cheap i will buy. it seemed everyone was looking below 400, we may get there but? i will keep positioning myself every $10 or so.? dharma

keep buying bro, and never look back......reduce stock position to Zero (of your own money)......It's all good..... :) ..... sweat into ounces.....giggles into stocks....and never forget..... wine, woman, and song.....

post-1744-1117515866_thumb.jpg

i bought more gold coins on friday, after the close.  i have a big position in the coins. and about 50% in on the miners. i went for it in 78-79 and got out. i plan to do the same thing again. this is a position, although long term, its still a position.  i do think this will be the launch pad.  is the low in? i dont know and dont care, but when this stuff  appears cheap i will buy. it seemed everyone was looking below 400, we may get there but  i will keep positioning myself every $10 or so.  dharma

Are you taking delivery of the coins or is this some kind of company that holds them for you ?

Last time I was in from 1975 onwards cost averaging

Twice in the last 12 hours I've heard Warren Buffet chastised for being short the dollar - once on Crapvision Europe, again this a.m on Crapvision.

Buffet is short the dollar at higher levels than these. I doubt he is underwater.

This ought to tell every contrarian that this dollar rally is long in the tooth.

We'll see if 415 can be defended.

Twice in the last 12 hours I've heard Warren Buffet chastised for being short the dollar - once on Crapvision Europe, again this a.m on Crapvision.

Buffet is short the dollar at higher levels than these. I doubt he is underwater.

This ought to tell every contrarian that this dollar rally is long in the tooth.

Not buying the bull$hit about Buffy and Soros being short the Buck. Notice the timing of the announcements? Right at the freakin' bottom. Please. Like Soros is going to tell you what and when he's doing it? :P

OH,

Watch a little better quality TV...

12:30 PM ET  - Market Call with Jim O'Connell

Canadian and U.S. mining companies and precious metals

John Embry, chief investment strategist, Sprott Asset Management

Best,

TCG

Thanks TCG - unfortunately I don't get ROB-TV so I'm stuck with the Wall Street infomercial and Liz Clayman spinning every bit of news as positive. ;)

? Buffet is short the dollar at higher levels than these. I doubt he is underwater.

Not buying the bull$hit about Buffy and Soros being short the Buck. Notice the timing of the announcements? Right at the freakin' bottom. Please. Like Soros is going to tell you what and when he's doing it? :P

Well TFH, I don't think either guy would tell us when they were taking a position.

That being said, if you followed what and when Soros made his statement about being short the $, it was back when the DX was 94. He has since said he is no longer short.

Buffet can't hide his position as well because Berkshire must put out quarterly reports. So, we only know that his position is still intact as of last quarter. He also began shorting when the DX was in the 90's and has been accumulating on the way down. The only thing we don't know is if he has covered. Buffet likes to hold his positions for awhile, i.e. 140 million oz. of silver since 1994. I would bet he's adding to his dollar position. We'll know more in the beginning of July.

Are you buying the pullback today like you advised earlier?

Well TFH, I don't think either guy would tell us when they were taking a position.

That being said, if you followed what and when Soros made his statement about being short the $, it was back when the DX was 94. He has since said he is no longer short.

Buffet can't hide his position as well because Berkshire must put out quarterly reports. So, we only know that his position is still intact as of last quarter. He also began shorting when the DX was in the 90's and has been accumulating on the way down. The only thing we don't know is if he has covered. Buffet likes to hold his positions for awhile, i.e. 140 million oz. of silver since 1994. I would bet he's adding to his dollar position. We'll know more in the beginning of July.

Are you buying the pullback today like you advised earlier?

Yep. Any weakness the next couple of days.

yes, taking delivery of the coins! what do folks think of nto?

to my eye it looks like we had 5 waves up on the xau/hui. 81.44 and 82.42 are the .618 and .5 correction points of fridays highs to the lows. i will finish my buying in the shares should we get to those levels. dharma

Archived