Weekly Digger - Mon. 5/23 to Fri. 5/27, '05

this from merrimanWe are now entering the next huge geocosmic cluster zone, May 15-June 14. As discussed previously, there will be 18 significant geocosmic signatures unfolding during this period, in which there are no more than 6 calendar days between any two consecutive ones. The midpoint of this cluster is May 30, which means this is a three-star critical reversal date, +/- 3 trading days. Within this cluster are seven Level 1 signatures (the most powerful correlates to cycle a cycle culmination, as outlined in The Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing, Volume 3: Geocosmic Correlations to Trading Cycles). In addition to the May 30 midpoint, there are two groupings of these Level 1 signatures. One comes up this week (May 15-19), and another June 10-14. The later will most likely deal more with interest rate vehicles, like T-Bonds and currencies. The former (this coming week, maybe early the following week) may relate more to precious metals, crude oil, and equities.  http://www.mmacycles.com/artwprev.htm    dharma

I'm just a dumb blonde. Ingles por favor.

post-1718-1117043059_thumb.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey TFH, how about CFTN? ;) I no longer feel ashamed to own it. lol! Tripled off the low, in about 6 weeks. Cant imagine it going up much more at this point without a pullback, though mid .80s or .90ish looks like a strong support level.

Hey TFH, how about CFTN? ;)  I no longer feel ashamed to own it.  lol!  Tripled off the low, in about 6 weeks.  Cant imagine it going up much more at this point without a pullback, though mid .80s or .90ish looks like a strong support level.

I don't follow it. Could be a dead dog. Silver in the socks. Colloidal Silver. And the stock is selling for a quarter of the high? Don't know.

Seems to have been one of those days in which the best decision was to go to bed early. -_- :lol:

The 4 Stock Model was whipped around or lost a bit of ground.

NEM and KLAC stayed long but off a bit. VLO reversed to short in a manic early sell-off then reversed back to long shortly thereafter on a buying panic and finished the day long. RIMM reversed to short at 79.99 on a neckline failure and the moving average quickly followed. Still short into the close. All in all rally looking tired but maybe not exhausted.

Gold Technicals:

Advancers 44

Decliners 39

Unchanged 18

BuST 10%

BP PMS 14% Continuing Improvement here - good sign.

BuLT 4%

NuWrecks: none

Personal:

My collection of dustbin liners underperformed again worse even then the Hooey. Still I had expected worse. Yes, CFTN indeed doing well. It got to my short list but didn't make it to the account. Quel domage!

Seems to have been one of those days in which the best decision was to go to bed early.    -_-  :lol:

The 4 Stock Model was whipped around or lost a bit of ground.

NEM and KLAC stayed long but off a bit. VLO reversed to short in a manic early sell-off then reversed back to long shortly thereafter on a buying panic and finished the day long. RIMM reversed to short at 79.99 on a neckline failure and the moving average quickly followed. Still short into the close. All in all rally looking tired but maybe not exhausted.

Gold Technicals:

Advancers 44

Decliners  39

Unchanged 18

BuST 10%

BP PMS 14% Continuing Improvement here - good sign.

BuLT 4%

NuWrecks: none

Personal:

My collection of dustbin liners underperformed again worse even then the Hooey. Still I had expected worse. Yes, CFTN indeed doing well. It got to my short list but didn't make it to the account. Quel domage!

I love when you speak French to me Gomez

post-1718-1117068691_thumb.jpg

Just opened my my. Hommel's pump and dump. He owns 175K shares of CFTN. He says he's not selling so watch yer ass.

Yes. I just gotta figure out where to sell. Looks now like' I'll be getting my money back, at least. ;) 34% on the biggest volume in a year is pretty good, though it could just be a spike high...

XAU:

Pretty Bullish looking daily, except for that Doji.

The hourly and the daily show 3 waves up over the last 7 days.

We need 5 waves up to confirm the trend change. That means we must stay above 82.88.

post-1352-1117077701_thumb.png

post-1352-1117077718_thumb.png

Archived