Weekly Digger - Mon. 5/16- Fri. May 20, '05

1:1 a-b-c complete off the 12/31/04 low.

Peso 1

Short Term Chart - 2:1 a-b-c complete.

Peso 2

I had a target price of 87.37 for the top of this move, with formidable neckline res @ 87.?? We are/should see a short term rev right here.?

Best,

TCG

P.S.? Ageka, if you have a current "Euro Spot Price Chart" not in Kilos, I'd be appreciative if you could pass it along...as large as possible.

I don't think the $ rally is over yet so I am having a very hard time committing to the miners and the metals here is a large way. Silver for the moment looks stronger than Gold but if that trendline breaks it's over for a while. Safe.

TFH,

Yes, caution warranted, although I loaded yesterday afternoon for the ST. Technicals support a dollar going higher. It's the fundamentals I'm worried about. I think "someone" is getting played for a sucker here, and if history repeats, it won't be the commercials.

I'd like to see about three more weeks before I throw out any opinions I'd consider worthy of discussion.

Ageka, actually the Krug chart is great. Do appreciate it, I will add "Bullish"

Best,

TCG

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice thread guys very insightful. i am still singing the same song. rally here and then a new low or at best a test of the low. to me, it looks like a washout of the sector. i am going to back the truck up @the next low. might be a big capitulation, who knows. but, it seems to me this is the time to load up, so i will. i am not smart enough to play the olde in and out game continually. so, i will look to buy and hold. Yes, the 80 bulll in gold was spectacular for the miners. the metal topped in january, but the miners ran for another 8 months or so. it was breathtaking and very profitable. buckle up . it should be one helluva ride. the dolar rally , will just make the fall of the buck and rise of the metals that much more spectacular. w/the usa pissing china off daily, one has to wonder when they will abandon the dolar?! its gettin interesting. pull up a seat. dharma

i feel that the dolar rally is false, and will end w/one more new high. but, caution is always warranted. i plan to throw the caution to the wind @the next low. no margin. but , fully positioned. dharma

from the high @94.4 a minimum.236 correction takes us to 92.08 .

Seems like a low risk buying area so I'm adding and adding on the close. Worst case I got wallpaper. :D

Looks almost certain that another ST low has been put in. Lets hope that his time the relentless downtrend ceases and this was a longer term low as well.

For me, both the last two lows have been higher lows in terms of my account. GSS held substantially above its previous low this time, even with a lower HUI.

Archived