Weekly Digger - Mon. 5/16- Fri. May 20, '05

I was looking at some sectors....

I will be watching for Real Estate, Healthcare, Utilties to begin a roll over...

Meanwhile Biotech has been running well, and now we got all eyes on tech land with the Semi's and Q's....

I'll even wonder about a surprise coming up for Crude to reverse direction.... and see how tech and everything else fares if oil stocks can see a bottom.... but, it may take just a tad longer to get things turned around for commodity stocks...

PM included..

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charmin there were negative divergences on the run up in Crude. As you have suggested we have completed a 1 to 1 ABC down. Now we have to see if we get a spring from these levels or have to move lower for demand. The Uranium shares a related market look to be in the beginning stages of a nasty C leg down. Look at the volumes of CCJ and see if you agree. Looks like we have a target around 30-31 there.

....gut check.... :blink: .....a critical spot.....is she running or dumping?.....inflation or deflation?.... borrow more or default?.....sell or hold fast?... (observe the dreaded one-armed man, hanging from a cliff, with an itchy ass formation....)

post-1744-1116221582_thumb.jpg

(borrowed from mr. Turk)

interesting thread. thor-one other point, making people poor and in debt makes for more soldiers. its 3 squares a day and ma and pa cant feed em. the "plan" pisses me off, but its the way its been on earth, like forever.

the count i am using is, this 5of 3 of c. so , a ralley this week w/one more decline. i bought wtz on friday close. i am adding on any new weakness, my assumption is this is a great long term spot to buy and hold. the trap is set the fish are swimming in the net and the net is getting tighter and tighter. there is really no way out. sad really. but it is what it is. i am also waiting for the metals to go maybe $10 lower and i will complete my holdings there. have found out that the vienna harmonic coin doesnt need to be reported to the irs, from monex. dharma

Sirens of Titan - Kurt Vonnegut

....song for the day. Epitaph by King Crimson

On to real stuff like gold: Basically there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be long PMS stocks at this time but I am. I won't list all the reasons; it would be both monotonous and boring and repetitive and redundant. :lol: I just want people to know that is the way I feel so they can take my recommendations with a Utah sized amount of salt.

Hope Age Ka found DrAu's Farts!

interesting thread. thor-one other point, making people poor and in debt makes for more soldiers. its 3 squares a day and ma and pa cant feed em. the "plan" pisses me off, but its the way its been on earth, like forever.

the count i am using is, this 5of 3 of c. so , a ralley this week w/one more decline. i bought wtz on friday close. i am adding on any new weakness, my assumption is this is a great long term spot to buy and hold. the trap is set the fish are swimming in the net and the net is getting tighter and tighter. there is really no way out. sad really. but it is what it is. i am also waiting for the metals to go maybe $10 lower and i will complete my holdings there. have found out that the vienna harmonic coin doesnt need to be reported to the irs, from monex. dharma

Sirens of Titan - Kurt Vonnegut

....song for the day. Epitaph by King Crimson

On to real stuff like gold: Basically there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be long PMS stocks at this time but I am. I won't list all the reasons; it would be both monotonous and boring and repetitive and redundant. :lol: I just want people to know that is the way I feel so they can take my recommendations with a Utah sized amount of salt.

I can think of alot worse times than now to be long miners, especially if you started buying a week or so ago.

You know the dollar rally is long in the tooth when Crapvision brings out Ralph Acampora's technical forecast saying that the $ is breaking out and commodities are breaking down and finished.

Those shameless bastards even had Henry Blodgett on today and that SOB actually has a job.

I don't know if these stocks even have a pulse. How many are going to zero? Geesh.

If Snow is yelling and screaming for the Chinese to devalue, how could he possibly force their hands?

How about a resumption of the dollar decline, would that help them along?

Yes I found them and like most dollar charts some look ugly

I like the way you terminated your trendline on aglogold :lol:

That is exactly how I feel

Past disgust and like unintrested ; it is only digital money after all ;)

Archived