Brassieres

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certain stoolies, whose name I shal not mention, but for whom Doc has the greatest respect, have sounded alarms about gold.

Call me stoolpid. I don't see a problem.... yet. I remain an unreconstructed, unrepentant bull on gold. We'll see.

Follow doc's daily comments on the Golden Stool in your Anals.

JerryMcGuire (AKA, "Show Me the Money"): Dumb question: can someone explain what the high index pcr vs. the low equity pcr means? I know it's scam week but would like to know the more specifics. Thanks!

Index puts have been high for the last two weeks while the indices have been forming a top (we hope) - so I have to assume lots of folks like simple guy have been buying puts to play it in various time frames. Who knows. The elevated index puts today and tomorrow might be folks unloading options (higher ratio of puts though) going into the front month fearing the time devaluation since options expire tomorrow, or folks owning options "in the money" that don't care to execute the option but would rather unload the contracts. I don't claim to really know, just my best guess.

Stoolie,

BioTech index BTX up 8-9%, is it a good time to short stocks such as GENZ IDPH CHIR AFFX ....?

BTK has a very poor long term prognosis.

The individual components look like crap.

2 main reasons for today's ramp: AMGN put volume and semi rotation. BTK looks weaker than semis, though (see suctor charts); semis are in a 12 month up-phase and may be relatively trenchant.....more reason for biotech's upcoming weakness. They are often anti-correlated.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=BTK&indicator=1,13,,;32,5,3,3;34,,,&dur=5y&freq=2&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

25% of biotechs here in san dayglo will be dust in less than a year. A HUGE shakeout is needed.

Malpractice paranoia is a lousy problem everywhere. Most of my colleagues have forsaken hospital care. As Doc says, the ins companies are scrambling to recoup losses in the financial markets. Huge mess. Geniuses!!

btw, look at Doc's Health Scare suctor chart. Payors are also going to be convulsing. I opened a short position in UNH.

Archived