Daily Digger - Mon. 5/2 to Fri. 5/6, '05

One other thing I haven't heard mentioned lately.

Has anyone happened to notice the Yen sneaking back into its' old trading range under 105? 101-105

Unfortunately the $ index's weighting is nearly 50% Euro and only something like 15% Yen

The recent strength in the Yen has helped to put a little cap on the $ rally.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey TFH, maybe you'd be surprised by Christmas in May - hahahahhha

Hey Goob, I watch the Canuk and Euro all the time for strength and weaknesses.  Some watch the Swissy.  It's all part of the techno-anal-alices in the equation...

If silver is strong - that's all that matters...

Here's a chart of the Swiss Franc ? notice the positive DI is heading up while the ADX is positioned for a new trend up. The latest CoTs for the Swiss Franc (and Canuck Dollar) also continue to become more bullish ? another reason I'm super bullish on gold/gold stocks rat chere rat now!!!.

goobs out :)

post-2021-1115584604_thumb.jpg

WHO DAT?  :blink:  :)

Maybe we'll know times have really changed when skinny little spoiled rich brat heiresses are not considered the world's number 1 model. During times of plenty skinniness is in. Here in Indonesia they really love chubby children.

"During times of plenty skinniness is in."

No wonder a goober can't sell it on EBay. Oh well, maybe in about 5 to 7 years "during the times of scarcity when fatness is in"- you know, after the hyperinflationary event, during the depths of the great depression. I'm sure it'll be worth a whole bunch of worthless fiat by then listed under the category, "Credit Bubble Nostalgia."

goober out :(

post-2021-1115601819_thumb.jpg

I'm sure most of you have already read this, if not, some more information to overload your already taxed brains.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/lofberg050605.html

Charmin - how do you like the weekly thread? Seems like there's been a little more activity.

Yes, I do like the weekly format... it helps me anyway... I hope it helps you..

I'll start a new one in just a few

Archived