Daily Digger - Mon. 5/2 to Fri. 5/6, '05

Trader From Hell... No, sorry, I don't have experience with that product. :lol:

Main Entry: evis?cer?ate

Pronunciation: i-'vi-s&-"rAt

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s): -at?ed; -at?ing

Etymology: Latin evisceratus, past participle of eviscerare, from e- + viscera viscera

transitive senses

1 a : to take out the entrails of : DISEMBOWEL b : to deprive of vital content or force

2 : to remove an organ from (a patient) or the contents of (an organ)

intransitive senses : to protrude through a surgical incision or suffer protrusion of a part through an incision

- evis?cer?a?tion /-"vi-s&-'rA-sh&n/ noun

Gold down over $5, Silver down? .10

Miners at least are getting bids..? I expect anything from now on.? The illiquid miners have been eviserating shareholders.?

Hopefully my disgust will call the bottom of this nightmere.? ?  Nice place to be is just starting to add during this slaughter.?  Congrats to those that are smarter and sharper than me.

eviserating. Would ky help? :D

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tell you ...? any "bugs" holding a portfolio of miners through this will be? psychologically rattled.? It sure has taken it's toll on me.?

I hate complaining again and again..? but, MAN ..? this has been brutal and grinding.

Well Hadj - the only ones on this thread that have been holding anything is you and me. Although I thought I read that the goober king was holding 137% :rolleyes:

I'm with you guys. Its killing me.

Working overtime this last couple weeks, gonna buy 500 GSS on friday. I'll just have to keep doing that forever I guess...at least it takes me half as long to save up to do it now at 2.40 as it did when I started at 4.30. I think I can do it almost every month now...

2.30 to 2.40 on GSS is supprt from 2002/early 03, before the breakout where it ran over 8. Its come all the way back...amazing.

I await some comment from TFH about how I should be selling my GSS. ;)

i am holding a small position about 20% of tradeable capital. concerned of course, i hate losing $$.

no matter how manipulated this thing is, at some point they always lose control. remember the biggest holders of gold are central banks. At some point they recognize that their holdings are appreciating. the usa is a young nation. these other countries have been around for a long time. they have experienced all kinds of monetary upheavls, ponzi schemes, and fiat currencies. they have all come and gone, yet gold has always remained as a monetary store of value. these central bankers have a keen sense of history. the cycles i follow point to a good 2nd 1/2 of year for pms. this next bit will mark the lows. i will be out most of this week. dharma

I tell you ...  any "bugs" holding a portfolio of miners through this will be  psychologically rattled.  It sure has taken it's toll on me. 

I hate complaining again and again..  but, MAN ..  this has been brutal and grinding.

Well Hadj - the only ones on this thread that have been holding anything is you and me. Although I thought I read that the goober king was holding 137% :rolleyes:

I'm with you guys. Its killing me.

Working overtime this last couple weeks, gonna buy 500 GSS on friday. I'll just have to keep doing that forever I guess...at least it takes me half as long to save up to do it now at 2.40 as it did when I started at 4.30. I think I can do it almost every month now...

2.30 to 2.40 on GSS is supprt from 2002/early 03, before the breakout where it ran over 8. Its come all the way back...amazing.

I await some comment from TFH about how I should be selling my GSS. ;)

Ander buy something else. Please. :D

you'd probably be happy with me if I said we'll see NEM at $40 before we see lower

right?

Bigtrends put out a sector report today- they are looking for XAU 62

"We'll set a target of 62.00 for the Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index (XAU). Keep in mind, though, that this is a multi-month stance.....and maybe even longer. The target of 62.00 (blue) is established there because that's where the index found support a couple of times in late 2002/early 2003. There is another potential support line at 75.60 (not shown), but we don't expect it to be a reversal point for this trend. Stops on this bearish bias come with a close above 90.30.

On a side note, gold is weakening primarily because inflation is likely to taper off. The Fed's 'measured' rate hikes have worked, and the economy is indeed cooling off (per the GDP report). With demand subsiding and supplies holding steady, we expect to see general prices come back to nominal levels. In other words, inflation is mostly contained. Without a need for a hedge against inflation, the demand for gold is dropping. Therefore, the price is too. "

post-326-1115064566_thumb.gif

Bernie Mitchell's Fibonacci Impulse Commentary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEAR CYCLE IN FORCE, BUT RELIEF RALLY NOW.

April 30, 2005

Most market pundits continue to scratch their heads, unable to figure this market out.

On the other hand, our scenario for a grudgingly higher market - - after last weeks hesitation - - appears on track.

With unprecedented volatility continuing unabated, the General Market made another successful test of our Weekly "89" line at 544.93. Actual low 544.85, which was made on Friday, as massive sell programs tried to push the market through our long-term trend line. A late afternoon rally drove the market comfortably above the line, closing at 552.74.

Our technical and sentiment studies are modestly biased to support a relief rally, but our Volume Demand Index (VDI) remains overwhelmingly bearish for the longer term.

The market remains in a bear cycle, but should get a reprieve over the next few weeks, with an intermediate high likely to arrive around mid May.

Basis the OEX, our proxy for the General Market, 561.68 looks like an important Fibonacci Cluster Resistance level, that should stop the advance.

The SOX continues to lag, registering new lows last week, suggesting limited upside for the market.

After this important sign-post is reached, another major correction is due but no new lows --and then a final rally to a major high the first week in July. At that point, the market will be at its most vulnerable. A potential washout is then likely, with OEX 433 as a major support level, but ultimately we see the possibility of 405, before the bear cycle ends in 2006.

XAU (Gold Index)

The gap under 85.71 last week surprised us, despite steady bullion prices. At least another two weeks are needed before a major low will form.

The market appears to be sensing sharply higher interest rates in the second half, coupled with a worldwide economic slowdown, which would curtail jewely sales.

A triple bullish momentum divergence is in the process of being formed. The biggest volume in 52 weeks strongly suggest capitulation. We think lower Fibonacci Cluster levels can be seen over the next two weeks, which will set-up for a major bottom .support 77.73 and 75.96

dharma

Archived