Daily Digger - Mon. 5/2 to Fri. 5/6, '05

NEM suffered a selling climax last week. You can be sure it's going to build sideways cause up to the $40 area. It may even dip a bit lower to retest the yearly low of $34.70 that came on May 10, 2004. After a selling climax I'd be watching for an automatic rally and retest. 1:1 ABC down was also hit.

Something particular seems to be going on with gold. It is trying to show some leadership over silver. It has not broken below 432 support area and silver is sitting at support around the 6.90 area.

post-326-1115014045_thumb.jpg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know if the "stock market" is planning on breaking down to it's October lows by October with the Dow Domed House as a guide then I can't imagine the PM stocks are going to do much between now and then...

if there is a change about to happen I suspect we'll see it first right here.

I tell you ... any "bugs" holding a portfolio of miners through this will be psychologically rattled. It sure has taken it's toll on me.

I hate complaining again and again.. but, MAN .. this has been brutal and grinding.

I tell you ...  any "bugs" holding a portfolio of miners through this will be  psychologically rattled.  It sure has taken it's toll on me. 

I hate complaining again and again..  but, MAN ..  this has been brutal and grinding.

Well Hadj - the only ones on this thread that have been holding anything is you and me. Although I thought I read that the goober king was holding 137% :rolleyes:

What troubles me most is that I don't know if this is a winnable battle. Are we seriously battling the government in a manipulated market? I don't know about you but my printing presses are down.

Well, at least the merchant bank stocks are down too. ;)

I tell you ...? any "bugs" holding a portfolio of miners through this will be? psychologically rattled.? It sure has taken it's toll on me.?

I hate complaining again and again..? but, MAN ..? this has been brutal and grinding.

Well Hadj - the only ones on this thread that have been holding anything is you and me. Although I thought I read that the goober king was holding 137% :rolleyes:

On the holding part make that three - I have been holding :rolleyes:

On the brutal and grinding if it stops now I will not complain anymore

Gold down over $5, Silver down .10

Miners at least are getting bids.. I expect anything from now on. The illiquid miners have been eviserating shareholders.

Hopefully my disgust will call the bottom of this nightmere. Nice place to be is just starting to add during this slaughter. Congrats to those that are smarter and sharper than me.

Gold down over $5, Silver down  .10

Miners at least are getting bids..  I expect anything from now on.  The illiquid miners have been eviserating shareholders. 

Hopefully my disgust will call the bottom of this nightmere.    Nice place to be is just starting to add during this slaughter.  Congrats to those that are smarter and sharper than me.

eviserating. Would ky help? :D

my feeling is that we are near the lows, but not there yet. i do think we are within 2 weeks of the low. we will see. there is lots of support @74-77 xau. dharma

Archived