Daily Digger - Friday, April 22, '05

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gold was the only group that had negative numbers today, but is only days away from moving higher. -  Bernie

I think Bernie may be right. Now that Al has said the Chinese are going to revalue, ya gotta figure it's right around the corner.

Soooo, if I were a betting man, I think the next thing I'd bet on is the $ falling against the Asian currencies. maybe the Euro too.

Standby.

agree, the dolar is toast! in fact, it seems they are baking it into their policy. revaluing the yuan means the dolar goes lower. looks like we get another 5 waves up! dharma

Actually I like the peace and quiet in a contrary sort of way. Also started buying yesterday. Will not hold if the neck is broken (ie support ice etc.) However, with improving fundamentals and negative sentiment abounding we may just climb up that Wall of Worry. But don't believe that crap about exhausted sellers. Yesterday when I started buying near the close and the Zow trending flat the sellers dwarfed the buyers on the bid and offer of almost every pms stock I looked at.

Anyway now mostly sated with silvers and recovery story stocks. No MARGIN. Zow facing resistance at 90 which could prove to be insurmountable near term. We shall see but I'd be a lot happier over 90 then under it.

Actually I like the peace and quiet in a contrary sort of way. Also started buying yesterday. Will not hold if the neck is broken (ie support ice etc.) However, with improving fundamentals and negative sentiment abounding we may just climb up that Wall of Worry. But don't believe that crap about exhausted sellers. Yesterday when I started buying near the close and the Zow trending flat the sellers dwarfed the buyers on the bid and offer of almost every pms stock I looked at.

Anyway now mostly sated with silvers and recovery story stocks. No MARGIN. Zow facing resistance at 90 which could prove to be insurmountable near term. We shall see but I'd be a lot happier over 90 then under it.

Right you are Thor-z and here's the king of contrary who agrees with you.

Mark Hulbert

{Why do I feel like I'm writing to myself??} :unsure:

agree w/you thor, its been dead around here! sure seems like a contrary indicator to me. dharma

if yesterdays highs are not taken out on the broads, then i think it was a contra trend bounce and now we head down!

Right you are Thor-z and here's the king of contrary who agrees with you.

Mark Hulbert

{Why do I feel like I'm writing to myself??} :unsure:

I like you writing to yourself

Since I have nothing to say except today gold up and shares down

on euronext

yesterday, greenspam speaking to the senate, i dont know if he used the word stagflation, but what he surmized was stagflation. ie. slower growth w/rising inflation. if one goes back to the stagflation of the 70s, stock prices got cut in 1/2, gold rocketed to the 800s and was the big winner, and oil stayed high. not much difference to what we have today! dharma

XAU:

Here comes wave 3 or c.

It's a textbook setup. Five waves up and three down to an important fib level.

Overlap of today's high will confirm it.

Target would be around 93.25 where the 3rd wave is equal in price to the first wave

post-1352-1114207128_thumb.png

Archived