Daily Digger - Tuesday April 19, '05

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

twelve days ago I believe there was a change of behavior in gold/silver

Euro helps

tomorrow is the last day of my count for day 13 - like I said

I will open a new thread each day with silence.....when XAU gets over 95 I will speak again...

added to my WTZ

Charmin the Shaman ? cool...

twelve days ago I believe there was a change of behavior in gold/silver

Euro helps

tomorrow is the last day of my count for day 13 - like I said

I will open a new thread each day with silence.....when XAU gets over 95 I will speak again...

added to my WTZ

I show both dollar and Gold up this AM.? Look at the bullingers squezzin on the buck/Gold pairs chart.

They contracted to a very short range, and then, the liftoff!

So, looks like Ike's prediction was right on the money?

ALOT of work to do before Ike's prediction can be called "on the money". First, we're assuming that 84-89 holds on the XAU, then it has to move up to 155.

Nobody on this thread wants that to be true more than me, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the miners sell off here at the end of the day. Don't mean to rain on the parade, maybe it is from the last couple of years of conditioning. <_<

When I see Anjing Bau back and getting optimistic, I'll be alot more comfortable.

fwiw, i agree w/the fear greed dude. i think that we have to retest the lows before the bottom is complete. then i will complete my buying. what's truly amazing is how quickly these stocks recover. except of course the ones that get taken behind the wood shed-gss,cbj, gbn etc etc etc dharma

I show both dollar and Gold up this AM.  Look at the bullingers squezzin on the buck/Gold pairs chart.

They contracted to a very short range, and then, the liftoff!

So, looks like Ike's prediction was right on the money?

ALOT of work to do before Ike's prediction can be called "on the money". First, we're assuming that 84-89 holds on the XAU, then it has to move up to 155.

Nobody on this thread wants that to be true more than me, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the miners sell off here at the end of the day. Don't mean to rain on the parade, maybe it is from the last couple of years of conditioning. <_<

When I see Anjing Bau back and getting optimistic, I'll be alot more comfortable.

No late day sell-off! My CDE even went up on the rub. Nice :D

First, we're assuming that 84-89 holds on the XAU, then it has to move up to 155.

Nobody on this thread wants that to be true more than me

Hmm. I might want that to be true more than you. :P

But I dont know how much you want it. ;) I want it to the tune of 100% invested in PM stocks.

Archived