Daily Digger - Monday April 18, '05

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright.. When or IF this bleeding stops, and IF the metals actually are still in a bull, anyone care to venture their favorite picks for the train ride north, should it becomes a bullet train as some suggest ?

I'll say, SSRI, PAL, HL and WTZ

alright..  When or IF this bleeding stops, and IF the metals actually are still in a bull, anyone care to venture their favorite picks for the train ride north, should it becomes a bullet train as some suggest ?

I'll say, SSRI, PAL, HL and WTZ

Still like KRY and GRS, but of the ones you name I'd bet on SSRI

BTW - the bleeding's gonna stop sometime Hadj - I just don't know if I'll have any $ left when it does. :(

I wanna complain about manipulation in the gold market.

Habits.. "I wanna complain about manipulation in the gold market"

"Sorry, due to government budget cuts, that office has been permanately closed, but thank you for your concerns"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Habits ... I used to hold a ton of both GBN and HL, but have lightened up considerably on the GBN part. Seems GBN needs the income for feasibility studies there and elsewhere in their land holdings, as they have none; HL is a revenue producing operator already. So, it makes sense, but I was unaware they had this dispute. GBN sits on huge Silver lands.

I think GBN is a nice play, but..damn, I'm way underwater on my holdings with it at .94 today. ughhh

if one goes back and looks @past bull moves in gold/pms they all have this characteristic. ie. they get the tar knocked out of em on corrections. until we get into the run,parabolic. this will be the nature of this market. when the run will begin is anyones guess. but when it occurs, every time something is sold, one will buy it back for more $$ dharma

on an hourly chart this is a bottom. on the daily, not so sure yet.

if one goes back and looks @past bull moves in gold/pms they all have this characteristic. ie. they get the tar knocked out of em on corrections. until we get into the run,parabolic. this will be the nature of this market. when the run will begin is anyones guess. but when it occurs, every time something is sold, one will buy it back for more $$  dharma

on an hourly chart this is a bottom. on the daily, not so sure yet.

May be sorry but I'm gonna go 33% long on the close. PMPIX. So I'm an old fart. Picked up some DEZ well off the bottom. :(

Habits..  "I wanna complain about manipulation in the gold market"

"Sorry, due to government budget cuts, that office has been permanately closed, but thank you for your concerns"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"But those government workers did retire with full pensions and lifetime benefits"

Either someone is getting GBN very cheap or I'm holding the bag here. Believe it or not I'm contemplating swapping some GBN for some DROOPY.

Maybe Mackenzie has it right. He's got a good article over on Gold Eagle.

Without question - if certain entities want they can take these small miners i.e. CBJ, GBN, DROOY, down hard and shake out some holders to pick up shares on the cheap. The trick is figuring out which company is not being manipulated and is really in dire straits.

Speaking of manipulation....... if the $ was up as much as it is down today gold would be down at least $5

I really hope these bastards get their due. Had to say it. :P

Archived