Daily Digger - Friday April 15, '05

Where oh where is Ike now

Why did he leave us hear a alone

We searched the world over

as the PM stocks rolled over

and pfffffffffff they were gone....

http://www.financialsense.com/Market/iossif/2005/0329.html

The XAU broke sharply under the 91 level. Basis the Weekly chart, Fibonacci Cluster Support comes in at 85.71

http://www.feargreed.com

0414icon_med.gif

http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/b.../2005/0414.html

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Ike! "Rull your head in, mate!"

Yes all that TA crap is wonderful for picking bottoms. No wonder so many people have become fabulously wealthy as a result of using it that way. Those people who wait for the moving averages to turn up are just too conservative. No, get ready to buy while the stocks are going down and there's complacancy about because everyone "knows" gold has to rise.

Presently working on a new timeliness indicator for gold stocks. Will come back if I get anything which backtests well.

the fear greed dude

The XAU broke sharply under the 91 level. Basis the Weekly chart, Fibonacci Cluster Support comes in at 85.71

i am still thinking the lows will come in around the lunar eclipse 4/24. the dolar has stiff overhead resistance, i think the resistance holds dharma

This seems to be working. Not done yet. Have put together a list of 95 gold miners which actually includes 1 gold ETF and one or 2 gold funds. Then I go for a % bullish stocks based on my secret recipe of 11 different herbs and spices. (Actually it's braindeadly simple.) We are now plumbing the depths of hell at about 3%. That in itself is not bullish and there is no reason why we couldn't drop to zero then stay at low levels for years. It's called a bear market. Back later.

This seems to be working. Not done yet. Have put together a list of 95 gold miners which actually includes 1 gold ETF and one or 2 gold funds. Then I go for a % bullish stocks based on my secret recipe of 11 different herbs and spices. (Actually it's braindeadly simple.) We are now plumbing the depths of hell at about 3%. That in itself is not bullish and there is no reason why we couldn't drop to zero then stay at low levels for years. It's called a bear market. Back later.

That's my point Thor. We all know if given enough time we go higher. Maybe not. Look at all the charts from a bearish perspective and put the fundamentals aside. Shows of Weakness is what I see not strength. We're getting close to a buyable panic out bottom maybe as early as Monday but I am giving the Bear his due. The miners have sukked since December '03. That's a long time. I'll buy the break but I won't overstay my welcome.

Archived