Daily Digger - Tuesday April 12, '05

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we can add Thor to the list of gap down climactic volume to the downside washout bottom in the miners. I don't think we will get that from this level. Chinese water torture grind down bs positive candles like today in the pm indices followed by disappointment again. What is encouraging is that I see a lot more bears and doubters the last week or so. Not enough but it is improving. Tell you what concerns me is the fact that everyone KNOWS Gold is going higher over time. Scares the crap out of me. :o

Agree with you tfh altho perhaps "everyone" IS A BIT STRONG. I think today was a possible low point and was worth a punt. If wrong I won't hang on but close out and await further developments.

I guess we can add Thor to the list of gap down climactic volume to the downside washout bottom in the miners. I don't think we will get that from this level. Chinese water torture grind down bs positive candles like today in the pm indices followed by disappointment again. What is encouraging is that I see a lot more bears and doubters the last week or so. Not enough but it is improving. Tell you what concerns me is the fact that everyone KNOWS Gold is going higher over time. Scares the crap out of me. :o

Archived