Daily Digger - Monday April 11, '05

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay goobs - let's review samore currency charts -

1st chart shows inverse relationship to dollar / pound ready to rise

2nd chart shows pound and euro rise together and euro relatively undervalued

3rd chart shows euro ready to outperform pound

last chart shows gold/euro latest uptrend intact leading euro and euro turning up

Conclusion - gold uptrend that began in early Feb 05 intact - next leg up in gold/gold shares soon to commence!

goober out :huh:

post-2021-1113254131_thumb.jpg

post-2021-1113254201_thumb.jpg

post-2021-1113254229_thumb.jpg

post-2021-1113254266_thumb.jpg

"I don't care how many ratio charts or whatever you care to drag out if the miners can't rally on days like this forget it short term. They bite now."

Just reportin the chart facts mam.

I tell yah goobers, bears are everywhere! (just the way i likes it)

Bulls, watch cher asses, cuz when them bears start running fer cover

they may take a chomp of it on their way back to hybernation.

goober out B)

"I don't care how many ratio charts or whatever you care to drag out if the miners can't rally on days like this forget it short term. They bite now."

Just reportin the chart facts mam.

I tell yah goobers, bears are everywhere! (just the way i likes it)

Bulls, watch cher asses, cuz when them bears start running fer cover

they may take a chomp of it on their way back to hybernation.

goober out B)

GM go check out GE Forum and you can count the bears on one hand. Action looks terrible. If we start to run upside I may run over your back getting back in. :D

I think our present problem is stocks in this sector probably won't outperform the market while the overall market could just drop.....

If the SP500 drops down to 1167 area and Dow down to 10,360 area I can't imagine we don't get bit too.... but right now we are mid range from those low areas in the 1167 up to the 1190 areas.... ready to be resolved while trading in a tight range now..

watching the 431/432 area on gold and silver at 7.35

Actually, I'd like to see WTZ move sideways a bit more with no decline below the recent lows in the 8.60 area... it still has some horizontal support in the $8 area

"GM go check out GE Forum and you can count the bears on one hand. Action looks terrible. If we start to run upside I may run over your back getting back in."

TFH - when hasn't vronsky and devotees not been bullish on gold stocks? You will get kicked off from that site if you have any negative thing to say about gold. But here instead are just a couple of the sources I follow:

Attached below is a Sharefin Global Gold Producer sentiment index chart worth your perusal - can be followed over at financialsense.com (What does this history chart tell you?)

Or check out gold sentiment as measured by the CEF fund ? has been hovering near 0 or slightly above for the last several months.

Or notice the Rydex PM fund asset level ? it's half of its '03 peak. In fact the sentiment among small traders has gone from overly bullish to overly bearish in an extremely short time period. At the same time, big traders have accumulated shares in the sector at a very impressive rate.

What does this all mean? How about a sizeable intermediate term up-move will be the next likely major development.

Possible catalyst you ask? How about a pause followed by a reversal of the Fed's rate hike campaign after consideration of the slowing economy and the precarious housing bubble for starters. I mean isn't that what the wall street geniouses are finally coming to realize ? a slow down in the second half of 2005 as forecast by some including myself here last fall?

Did you hear that bell ring? I did, you know, the one that rings loudly at the beginning of the end of the global real estate bubble.

As I said, tomorrow's trade numbers MAY matter to the dollar.

Pretty simple, dollar goes down, gold goes up, gold stocks dragged along kicking and screaming until 460 looks achievable. Then gold stocks take off. Looks like June possibly July when that gets fully underway - until then gold's uptrend remains intact and gold stocks continue to build cause.

All this just my opinion of course. :rolleyes:

post-2021-1113294810_thumb.jpg

Archived